how to land on the surface base directly from the orbit?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
pleaz help me thxxx:hello:

What do you mean by that? What is in your eyes, the difference between direct and indirect?

And maybe im eager to know how to land on the earth base such as kenedy spaceport safely from the orbit

Sorry for the crossposting, but I think I now understand what you are up to. You want to land on the base by a single deorbit burn, and end your reentry right in gliding range to the base?

With which spacecraft? A DG behaves much different to a Space Shuttle for example.

Last edited:

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score
What do you mean by that? What is in your eyes, the difference between direct and indirect?

Sorry for the crossposting, but I think I now understand what you are up to. You want to land on the base by a single deorbit burn, and end your reentry right in gliding range to the base?

With which spacecraft? A DG behaves much different to a Space Shuttle for example.

with DgIV of course

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
So, what do you know about a de-orbit burn? Do you know about the when you should do that? And where you can read in the DGIV if you have reduced speed enough?

Ripley

Tutorial translator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttovola.org
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3428"]Tutorial: Concepts for atmospheric reentry[/ame]

Last edited:

fwd0502

chinese boy,the heir of dragon
Reaction score