Scenario How to Add Fuel Supply Station in a scenario

Skyknife231

Reaction score
I want to make a scenario in which there is a fuel supply station in orbit about every major landing site. But when I try to create a scenario I don't see the option to add the FSS station. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I want to make a scenario in which there is a fuel supply station in orbit about every major landing site. But when I try to create a scenario I don't see the option to add the FSS station. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Is the FSS available to the scenario editor? Some many older add-ons are not yet using the folder structure of Orbiter 2010....

Aeadar

Lurker Representitive
Donator
Reaction score

In my case (Orbiter 2010), and assuming you're referring to Kulch's Fuel Service Stations, I end up copying the FSS and FSSB 'vessels' from their scenario files and pasting them into my current scenario. A vessel in the current scenario needs to be in the orbit you want your station to be so that, when you run the scenario, you can use the editor to 'copy state' your fuel station to your pre-positioned vessel.

Skyknife231

Reaction score
I am using Orbiter 2016. I was watching a video on Youtube by TexFilms and for his moon video, he has create a fss in orbit around earth.

JayCee

Reaction score
Is the FSS available to the scenario editor? Some many older add-ons are not yet using the folder structure of Orbiter 2010....
Make a copy of FSS and fssb config files and put them in the /config/vessels folder, and they should be available to scenario editor.

JayCee

Reaction score
Scenario editor reads config files (and subfolders) from the /config/vessels folder. Usually, I just copy the .cfg from the /config to the /config/vessels folder and that solves the problem.