Hooked and hello!

Longjap

Reaction score
Why, why did i find this awesome simulator, i need to finish illustrations and graphic designs but i need to obey my thirst for realistic endeavors to outer space and beyond! Anyways, i'm a fan of flight sims (Il-2, A10c, MSFS), but never even thought of a space sim until I accidently came across this beauty. Past few days I had some time to explore the depth of this sim and i'm proud to say I'm now docked with my Discovery to ISS! (With 600+ Orbits and unlimited fuel and 200 hrs of adjusting the frickin' docksequence)
But hey, i'm floating there.
I'm 28, Illustrator/Graphic designer from the Netherlands (yes, because of my origin I do all kinds of drugs:facepalm:) And yes, we lost the World Cup but we should have had that corner. I just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome add-ons I thoroughly enjoyed past week, and I'm sure to enjoy the coming years. Proud to be a nerd! :cheers:

Cheers!

Longjap

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Congrats and :welcome: to Orbiter-Forum!

:cheers:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
soon, it will destroy your life, you will find yourself sitting infront of your pc for days on end not getting up. :tiphat:Welcome to the Forums!

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum and to your new crack habit...trust me, soon enough you will miss your old one. It was less addictive :) Enjoy your deorbit burn:)

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums. I'm not addicted:shifty:, ahhhhh, I just.. ne..need one more trip to the I.....SS and I'll stop for sure. :uhh:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Wait until you start trying to make your own add-on... Talk about loss of time-management skills...

Ricovandijk

Reaction score
Please don't! go to orbithangar!! I warn you don't!!

:facepalm:

once you do. you're lost in space.... :hailprobe:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums!

It's better than Hotel California. You can CTRL-Q any time you like, but you won't ever WANT to leave....

Longjap

Reaction score
Thanks for all the warm warnings, confessions and welcomes from y'all! Made me laugh.
Don't worry, I dId do a prograde burn to get off my chair today in case you were wondering.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
:welcome:! Now after that prograde burn, turn Orbit(+) to align planes with the door.