Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Is there a place to download MCNostalgia that doesn't look like it's loaded with malware or require a "download manager?" Because I have yet to find one...

**EDIT** Never mind. Just moved my MC folders from my laptop to the new desktop. Will be back on server soon.

Pablo49

Reaction score
Where is that iron golem farm located? I was searching for it to harassing some villagers into buying my junk. Didn't see it on the dynmap. Thought maybe it was by orbs house, but I can't be bothered to walk there and be wrong.

EDIT: Found it! Also, all our inventories are disappearing when we log in. Seems you did break it when you changed the default world, Hielor.

Last edited:

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Server has been updated to 1.3.2.
So no more beautiful water screenshots for now from me on the screenshots thread. :( The water shader mod for 1.3.2 is partially broken for me.

Thought maybe it was by orbs house, but I can't be bothered to walk there and be wrong.
If you wanted to visit me, you could always take a short trip via Nether rail system to my lighthouse (but that wouldn't change the fact that you'd be still wrong). :p

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I think the farm is just west of SkyCity.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
I think the farm is just west of SkyCity.
The iron farm: X=-929, Z=-92. The villager farm is north-west from the iron farm. The part of SkyCity's plate is sometimes visible from the desert's shore.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Didn't see Pablo's comment about inventories disappearing.

If you were affected by this (eccentrus, Evil_onyx, Gerdih, mojodonkey, Pablo49, rawbeef64, statickid, tspenguin, Woo482), please put anything you've collected since having your inventory emptied out into a chest before you log out, and post here letting me know when you're ready.

Your old inventories are fine, I just forgot to copy something over. When I restore your old inventory it'll wipe out your current one (and probably put you back where you were before).

Anyone not on that list should be fine.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Is this a typo or intended? :p
1.EonDynmap.png

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
So no more beautiful water screenshots for now from me on the screenshots thread. :( The water shader mod for 1.3.2 is partially broken for me.
And I've already fixed it. :) I can enjoy the nice looking water on the server again (and not only there). :woohoo:

They at the minecraftforum.net simply don't know how to make it compatible with forge and optifine / better grass and fancy graphics, and it's just as simple as moving the added code from modified RenderBlocks class to renderWorldBlock method in its own ModLoader's/FML's mod class (a class extending BaseMod) and instead making BlockFluid use custom render type registered in that mod for renderWorldBlock if block's material is water, and skipping one fancyGraphics condition block in EntityRenderer class (after merging water shader's code with Forge's EntityRenderer class) to prevent the water becoming transparent when fancy graphics is used. :p

MojoDonkey

Reaction score
I keep trying to log in to move myself to chest - but I'm falling through space suddenly!

I will log in - and then fall vertically for ever - last time I let it get down to ~-25,000 in the y axis. Was just on earlier today without issue - I wonder what happened??

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Inventory emptied, ready for restore.
Fixed.

I keep trying to log in to move myself to chest - but I'm falling through space suddenly!

I will log in - and then fall vertically for ever - last time I let it get down to ~-25,000 in the y axis. Was just on earlier today without issue - I wonder what happened??
Can you get online now? I can fix this issue if you're online, I think.

Edit: Done with Mojo.

Just leaves:
Evil_onyx
Gerdih
rawbeef64
statickid
Woo482

Last edited:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Apparently this is an issue with multiverse (the plugin that still hasn't updated to 1.3.1 that I was waiting for). Don't see anything on the intarwebz about a fix, though...

Gerdih

Reaction score
Ready Hielor. Btw I have some problems when login and going to nether. When I login I see a black texture and when I go to nether sometimes I dont appear in the portal or I go back to the normal world.