Gaming Hielor's Minecraft Server

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Quick_Nick, I'll be glad to help with that, you want it to be a Leeuwenhoek-3? I'll do it as long as you provide the material, on another note, I haven't paid the land leasing yet.

Hmuda

Reaction score
Hey guys. Is there still room? I looked around the server a bit, but without being whitelisted it was kinda pointless. :)

The minecraft acc name is Hmuda .

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Gerdih, just mark it with cobbles or sand, otherwise it will be hard for other people to know the area you claimed.

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

btw Chub777, should you need an architectural advice, I'll always be glad to help :)

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
Nether tunnel to Rosewood dug, go to Vroengard then take the tunnel from there, if some one wants to clean it up they can, there are 2 or 3 sections that need to be covered one of witch is a bridge over a long fall and larva.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Nether tunnel to Rosewood dug, go to Vroengard then take the tunnel from there, if some one wants to clean it up they can, there are 2 or 3 sections that need to be covered one of witch is a bridge over a long fall and larva.

I just entered the portal and hit an immediate dead end... :(

EDIT: Found it :p

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Onyx: That route is pretty deadly. Could you at least put markers in or something to show people how to get across those chasms and whatnot?

Last edited:

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
There's something in Commune that can kill my (now) stable FPS of 45 - 55 to 0 in just a second, do anyone know what would that be? a large number of mobs?

Gerdih

Reaction score
There's something in Commune that can kill my (now) stable FPS of 45 - 55 to 0 in just a second, do anyone know what would that be? a large number of mobs?

A redstone mechanism for example. The one in the Thermae gives me a terrible lag.

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
I just entered the portal and hit an immediate dead end... :(

EDIT: Found it :p

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Onyx: That route is pretty deadly. Could you at least put markers in or something to show people how to get across those chasms and whatnot?

I did warn you :)

As i said its been dug, its by no means finished. if anyone wants to help out please do.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hey guys. Is there still room? I looked around the server a bit, but without being whitelisted it was kinda pointless. :)

The minecraft acc name is Hmuda .
Added you.

I've got the internal clock part of my tower working. Gonna make it more sophisticated (ensure it doesn't lose accuacy) and hopefully wire it up to a cleaner version of my clock face. (I hacked it together and some pistons might intersect, etc.)
The clock face is currently 13 x 13 but can be made reasonably larger or smaller.
This is why I'm a little iffy on this kind of thing:
A redstone mechanism for example. The one in the Thermae gives me a terrible lag.
I would prefer if all fancy redstone mechanisms are only doing anything when triggered by players, and just sitting idle otherwise...

That said, whatever, go nuts, and if the lag gets unbearable, it's your own fault :p

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
well it's definitely isn't my contraption, runs it fine in SSP, never lagged nonetheless there. I suspect a large number of mobs in the underground.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

BTW woo blew up usmc's house in Sudra just now, I then take the first class seat to the commotion :lol:

2012-06-07_02.57.12.png

the TNTs just being activated

2012-06-07_02.57.11.png

going to explode

2012-06-07_02.57.14_2.png

and a job well done :rofl:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Roughly what the Sea Tower should look like when complete:
2012-06-06_16.47.39.png

2012-06-06_17.14.58.png

2012-06-06_17.14.08.png

2012-06-06_17.14.11.png

It's not really obvious what it's supposed to resemble in its current unfinished state, so hopefully you don't think it'll be ugly. :p

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
I can't help but to notice that the one in the picture is built with stone bricks and the real one is with smoothstone.

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
It's great, Izack... out of curiosity, though, does it have a purpose other than to look cool? :)

Also, FYI: the nether route from Communia to Rosewood Island is now complete. Thanks to the efforts of Oynx, Woo, and Eccentrus, we now have a usable and semi-safe :)lol:) route between the city and Rosewood. The basic path is straight-forward: head towards Vroengard, and then follow the sign to Rosewood Island.

The Rosewood portal is located on the landmass to the north. Eccentrus did a nice suspension bridge (WIP atm) that connects the portal to the island. Thank you to him for the nice work, and to Woo for helping to finish it. :)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I can't help but to notice that the one in the picture is built with stone bricks and the real one is with smoothstone.
Construction is the same...I'm not sure what you mean. :shrug:
It's great, Izack... out of curiosity, though, does it have a purpose other than to look cool? :)
I'm going to sell flats there. They're about 13x11 each, with windows on three sides and a balcony on the other.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
This is why I'm a little iffy on this kind of thing:

I would prefer if all fancy redstone mechanisms are only doing anything when triggered by players, and just sitting idle otherwise...

That said, whatever, go nuts, and if the lag gets unbearable, it's your own fault :p

Yikes, I didn't know that was prone to lag. Hopefully it's not as bad as 1000 chickens... hehe. I can put it out of the city anyhow.

@Eccentrus: I don't even know what exactly you're leasing but yes. :lol:

All: 100 pages of O-F Minecraft! :D

Last edited: