"sigh"
im now getting an error for somthing due to open gl :thumbsdown:
Goodbye minecraft...

Pablo49

Reaction score
"sigh"
im now getting an error for somthing due to open gl :thumbsdown:
Goodbye minecraft...
Someone here can probably help with that, assuming your issue isn't a graphics card from 1993.

theshhh

2 year orbiter player
Reaction score
well, i got the pc in 2010, so, it should be good.
well, anyone here who can help?
specs in attachment btw.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    25.9 KB · Views: 5

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
an AMD 2.7Ghz and Nvidia 6100 should be fine methinks, although the graphic card could be a little bit outdated, my laptop from 2008 gives me a GeForce 9100, and from the same laptop manufacturer as yours (which means that the model could be produced way before 2010)

Driver: Microsoft Corporation - WDDM

I think this is your problem, install the Nvidia driver and you shall be fine

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Leeuwenhoek-2A.png

The Second Leeuwenhoek tower, and the whole complex with its current configuration, seen from the top of the Thermae

Leeuwenhoek-2B.png

And this is the detail of the spire

The principle structures are complete, what's next would be just some touching up and to install doors and decorating the public rooms.

Last edited:

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could do roofs like you. Very nice! :D

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
2012-06-01_21.56.25.png

The finished spire after the touching up, after only some doors should be added now and then the public spaces :D

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

Izack, if you notice some stone missing in your nethergate chamber, it was me, I died in the city and respawned at your tower, didn't know what to do since all my stuff is hanging around somewhere in Leeuwenhoek, but it was too late though, lost all the stuff I got in my inventory, thankfully only wood and some stuff

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

an update for the Leeuwenhoek:

2012-06-02_12.10.28.png

tired of mining and building all day long? or don't even mention about the wretched thing brewing is, or just stressed out because of how unpredictable the enchanting table is?

Go relax your mind and body on the jacuzzi "Eternal Spring" at the 11th floor of Leeuwenhoek-2

2012-06-02_16.17.52.png

For those of us who are afflicted by the dark side, a Sith Medication Chamber is available for public use on the 10th floor of Leeuwenhoek-2

2012-06-02_16.18.21.png

the view inside the medication chamber

2012-06-02_16.18.48.png

as you might be able to see (only those who have been enlightened by the dark side can) there's two buttons, on the left, and right, the left is for closing the lapis lazuli door and the right is to open it, may you be able to harness further the power of the force in this chamber.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just wait for someone to enter the meditation chamber, bolt the door and /kill himself. :lol:

Evil_Onyx

Reaction score
My current projects on OF server.

1. Finnish digging a tunnel from the nature reserve portal to the Hub.

2. Build a sand generator (using pistons to duplicate sand), Would this constitute as cheating? as all it exploits a glitch?

3. Build a new home inside the town and sink/move my ship.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
2. Build a sand generator (using pistons to duplicate sand), Would this constitute as cheating? as all it exploits a glitch?
I would consider there to be two different "tiers" of glitches--ones that add a new and somewhat interesting mechanic without really giving you a huge advantage, and ones that give you a huge advantage. Things like the redstone/obsidian thing are firmly in the first category--you're still doing a 1:1 trade for things, you're just trading what consumable you use, and it still takes a long time to get anything done.

Things like "infinite items" are quite firmly in the second category, I think.
I would say that anything which results in duplicating something is in the second category, and thus I'd frown upon it very sternly. If people have other thoughts on the matter, feel free to share...