New Release Food Diversity Pack (70+ food containers for transportation and consumation)

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
Description:
A matter of taste – Take your favorite foods with you, have 'em all on board!
Introducing the Refrigerated Box MkIII – Invented by Sunlight Products, packaged with the help of unihealth Corporation and UCGO. This cargos are consumable and can be mounted onto an Arrow Freighter.
The new medium size UCGO standard for refrigerated goods based on the newest UCGO cargo box made by DanSteph's, Pappy's and wall's Addon-on OrcusPatera (a thousand thanks, you made the RFB MkIII possible)! Also special thanks to Dr. Martin Schweiger!

The V1 Release Pack contains (a lot = 82 cargos):
Foods: Alcohol Mix, Algas Grits, Aroma/Flavours, Beans Mix, Berries Mix, Cakes, Candy Mix, Cereals Mix, Cheese Mix, Chocolates, Cookies-N-Cream, Corn Mix, Curry/Masala, Desserts, Dried Fruits, Egg Products, Food Oil, Fruits Mix, German Beer, Honey Mix, Humus/Falafel, Jelly Jars, Lentils Mix, Meat Mix, Milk Products, Mushrooms, Nuts Mix, Organic Soy, Parfait Mix, Pasta Mix, Potatoes, Pure Juices, Rice Mix, Salsas, Salt-N-Peppa, Seafood, Snack Mix, Softdrinks (Minerals), Space Food, Spices Mix, Sugar, Survival Pack, Milk & Tea, Vegetables, Weeds, Wheats Mix.

Meals Selections: African, arabic, brazilian, british, chinese, european top 10, fastfood, french, german, italian, japanese, korean, kosher, lebanese, mexican, pacific, spanish, thai and vietnamese meals.

Xtras: Cookware, Dinner Set, Flowers, Food Cions, Food Seeds, Gardener Tools, Harvest Drones, Herbals Mix, Minerals, Organic Dung, Plants, Proteins, Robotic Bees, non-organic Fertilizer, Hearth Furnace.

Features:
– Consumable contents: +60 Food Goods, +10 Meal Selections, +10 non-food helper goods)
– Re-useability: Change the transparent sheet telling what's inside, the LED stripes make it look like a screen
– QR scan code is on the sheet, too (the box also has RFID, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and whatever but this ain't visible)
– Wears the logo "Sunlight Products" (Logistics company) and "Packaged by unihealth Corporation" (engraved box manufacturer)
– The most sturdy case system by UCGO (keeps your food safe)
– Wears a maintenance plug and hardware access plate along with some guidance letters
– Modified opening guidance mark instead of text label "Open with key", only a symbol but you could lock it by adding some password with the...
– Docked Xpad (included for free with all shipped RFB MkIII, powered by UniGadget)
– Cargo temperature, battery level, weight information: Lots of data can viewed on the Xpad
– Has a "just in case" monochrome retro device control module
– Fill your Arrow cargo inventory list entirely (finally without duplicating things)
– A detailed content description (see what's inside each box)

Installation:
1. Download and unpack into Orbiter's root folder.
2. Add cargos to Arrow Freighter with the cockpit console or...
3. Add cargos with scenerio editor (you will find them under "UCGO/Cargos/Food Pack").

Notes:
Contains way too much things but maybe one or another thing is missing. Some are non-food, Some are national meals, some are technology, some are assets. Some of these boxes aren't really needed. Some almost can't describe their contents (intensive research needed ...something for V2).

This is my first Orbiter Add-on. The reason why I made it is that I think you should transport more diversity (now let's beginn with food). I always wanted to have tons of food on my spaceship (where else). Enjoy – Bon appetit and happy trading!

Download:
="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QsgXoUjQj4OWdvb3JyVUE0V28/edit?usp=sharing
(with Google Drive you need to press "file/save as" in order to download the zip file.

Question:
How will it appear in the download section? Can someone put it there, please?

Gimmick: The V3 will have a general Bump-Map feature.

Last edited:

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate! I'm happy everyone is liking this. As I said, it's been a dream since years, I always wanted many foods cargo items. This will lead me to continue with some non-food cargos, the next unforfilled dream so far. :thumbup:

By the way:
I will add a starting scenario because after placing dozens of boxes I realized this takes hours for the people. The setting of the FoodDiversityPack Scenario will be Orcus Patera (near the frabication units). I found a building side that acts as perfect parking place for the boxes. :D
I asked for an unusual permanent Arrow Freighter parking position between the two buildings near the landing pad (now imagine a huge ship in front of some tiny cargos). Please keep in mind, the starting scenario takes time to finish so it wont be included in the V1 release yet. I hope it ain't a problem to update the download section once I finish it. I say release V1 – the rest comes later, let's have something to eat first. :D

/edit: No, V1 will be V1.1 and have everything in it (including optimized detail description text display length). To be released within the next days (once I found the last bug). Scenario will be the plain and simple earth orbiting thing.

Last edited:

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
V 1.1 (WIP, has a bug somewhere)

I could use some help on this. All 82 boxes are included but I can't find why only 50+ instead of 82 items appear on the arrow's cargo console. Placing all 82 boxes with scenario editor should work. If you find any bug let me know, please.

Anyway, heres V 1.1 (82 cargos, 30 arrow-stealth's)...
Download (8,6 MB):

="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2QsgXoUjQj4OWdvb3JyVUE0V28/edit?usp=sharing
(with Google Drive you need to press "file/save as" in order to download the zip file.

Bugfixes:
– added a scenario (filled food arrow over afrika)
– Cargos are visible with Arrow's bridge cargo console
– Cargo info display text has been optimized for readability

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
I can't find why only 50+ instead of 82 items appear on the arrow's cargo console,another question for Dan Steph,why don't just PM a message?:)

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
Oh I see, well in that case it's a full release, no more WIP! Enjoy! :cheers:

Ok I want to find some wise words for Dansteph, imagine how it would be writting chat-slang to Dr. Schweiger? :flowers:

/edit: I updated the scenario (it now works). Edited the links in this thread (now pointing to one download).

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

___

Clean up the past, research the now and arrange the future. Oh wait did I said something? :blahblah:

Last edited:

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
You're welcome!

Could you open the scenario? I run way too much Add-ons, maybe theres some compatibility bug I duno.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
Well this solves my question on where to upload it the right way. Thank you for mentioning! :)

Interceptor

Reaction score
OK,I gave it a shot,and for a first time addon maker you did a nice job so far,but would like to see a little bit more colorful boxes,and labels,maybe in the future,thanks for making this,BTW also if you could get these to work with the UCGO factory at Orcus Patera that would be very cool.:thumbup:

d2k

only a simulant
Reaction score
Yes to all, V3 will try to feature openable boxes (like Dansteph's flying sausages) and Orcus Patera Production. V2 for now will have Bump-Mapping, V 1.2 might add some colours / individualizations and because I want to realise it as V2 it will already have Bump-Mapping. V4 could be a retro box look (non-sci-fi, e.g. nowadays packacking style or ancient wood style or something more eye-catching / maybe a new container mesh).

Thank you, your likes is the reason why I made this. diversity rules!

V 1.1 will be uploaded to orbithangar somehow today.

BTW to anybody: Feel free to modify whatever you want, 82 box configs for foods can be used for development purposes, too. Add your own foods, I'm gonna eat them (but ok heres my outting: I'm a veggie). Use it just like GNU / GPL, it has been made for me and you.

:tiphat:

Last edited: