OHM EWV-Antennas-Tranquility

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: hutchison66

Hi there WiFi Antennas attached to the Tranquility Module for Donamy's ISS A2Z  included is the Spacecraft config file to add a new attachment point to the Tranquility module   little detail for your ISS model

UPDATED due to the fact of getting the antennas the wrong way round and that they interferred with the Cupola  ISS A2Z  is slightly different to my version.

Thanks to Donamy and Patrice for the help

Sorry for the problems

David

DOWNLOAD

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Some people might have problems with your attachments, if they don't have your Tranquility. Also the PMA3 has been moved to Node 2 Zenith. ;)

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hi Don the Attachment file was from ISS A2Z I just added another attachment point at 0,0,0 so the attachment is no problem yeah my main ISS has the PMA still at Tranquillity but actually this was added after the cover was put on tranquillity after the PMA's move the cables are fine if you have the cover in place as well oh jezz you made me paranoid went back and checked if I had uploaded the wrong version of your file hope you didn't mind me uploading again with this little change sorry if I upset you

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Not upset at all, just that you have the attachment as:
ATTACHED 0:10,Tranquility-A2Z
which causes a CTD.
I had to change it to:
ATTACHED 0:9,Tranquility

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Ill check that that would be mine looks like need to update it thanks for that D-ooooh

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

D-oooh it was the read me file I was worried I had all the rest correct never changed it
thanks for that update now

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
EWV antennas update

Hi there just updated due to getting the antennas the wrong way around and them interfering with the Cupola hope this is better for you

pappy2

Reaction score
And that's with the correction of the position of the antennas.
Everything is fine now.
SUPERB WORK !!!!

The antennas have been installed
at the US EVA N° 49 on March 29, 2018
by NASA astronauts Ricky ARNOLD and Drew FEUSTEL.