Project EVE Ship Conversion

Timothy Joseph

Reaction score
This is amazing. I'd love an EVE-esque warp system. Maybe an MFD with a button that plussed prograde velocity a bunch, and a button that returned it to normal. I have no idea if that would work, but it would pretty much be the greatest thing ever.

tblaxland

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Webmaster
Reaction score
This is amazing. I'd love an EVE-esque warp system. Maybe an MFD with a button that plussed prograde velocity a bunch, and a button that returned it to normal. I have no idea if that would work, but it would pretty much be the greatest thing ever.
I know nothing of EVE and what its warp system is, but there are these addons:

Warp MFD
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=548"]Warp MFD 1.07[/ame]

JumpDriveMFD
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2609"]JumpDriveMFD[/ame]

Biscuit

Donator
Reaction score
Blast you Vash ... you've started me down a path that's pretty much guaranteed to eat up all my free time ... hehehehe ... :cheers:
thorax.jpg

... still got a ways to go, but it's a start ...

Master of Blades

Reaction score
Nice Rifter... Couldnt' help but notice that the light seems to reflect from it in an odd way... I've experienced similar effects when importing EVE models in XSI, now I don't know squat about 3D-modelling, but perhaps it's the ships shaders that is somehow messed up?

Anyhow, nice work :speakcool:

Attachments

• Rifter.JPG
    Rifter.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 54

Vash

OHM Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Nice Rifter... Couldnt' help but notice that the light seems to reflect from it in an odd way... I've experienced similar effects when importing EVE models in XSI, now I don't know squat about 3D-modelling, but perhaps it's the ships shaders that is somehow messed up?

Anyhow, nice work :speakcool:

Yeah, feel free to mess with the reflection settings in the mesh file to see if you can get it to look any better than I could. However, what I think it comes down to is orbiter's graphics limitations.

vettes

Reaction score
:speakcool:r u still working on this project i loved your rifter.
and i would love to see you dish-out more ships.
i will get all of your eve ships.

Aederrex

Reaction score
That Megathron looks great, though I'd swear that cylinderish pod thing is supposed to be on the other side, but it's been a while since I've played. That said, Don't suppose you could do a Hyperion? though it would look a bit odd without the ends bristling with Ion Blasters.

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
Would like to see a Titan pulled out of your back pocket the most. Those things are big. I would love to see one of them the most.

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No, he isn't. Look at the date of his last post (although I doubt that you could have missed how old the thread already is, considering how far back you must have found it).