Shuttle Fleet Error UMMU not initialized in code - Shuttle Fleet

Revonav

Reaction score
Hello,

I installed the shuttle fleet V4.8R2 not too long ago. I really like this addon a lot, but there are some problems that need to be fixed so I can continue my enjoyment with it. When flying the shuttle (Launch Scenario), there is text in the lower left corner that displays a message that says this:

"Shuttle ERROR UMMU 2.0 not properly initialized in your code"

http://i.imgur.com/W5kGp.jpg < Picture of the error message

Could this be due to corruption in some of the files or did I not install it right? How could it be fixed?

Also, when I try to target the 'iss' on the default mfd it makes the W7 error sound and doesn't target/work. Could this be fixed or should I just download a MFD that works better with the shuttle?

Thanks so much in advance. :)

Revonav

Reaction score
Just the one that is in the Shuttle fleet V4.8R2 by default. I haven't installed any other MFD's yet.

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Just the one that is in the Shuttle fleet V4.8R2 by default. I haven't installed any other MFD's yet.
The GPCMFD? :crystalball2: :shrug:

Let me rephrase: Which MFD mode is causing W7 error sound while you want to target the ISS? Name the mode. There is no such thing as "default" MFD mode. It all depends on the scenario you used and the MFD display you operate on, and whether you have changed modes. The common for launch scenarios is "Surface", but some of them have "Orbit" or "Map" modes set instead, and other scenarios can have GPCMFD mode set. Is it "Surface" mode you are talking about?

What about the UMMU problem?