OHM Eagle Enhancement V1.0

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: pilote334

You can install it over MoonBase AlphaPack2  from BenSisko.

This add-on improve Eagles possibilities.

This add-on adds the following features :

. Adds classics docking ports for the sidedoors of the Eagle Modules (Passengers, Rescue, Lab…)

. Adds moving gears on Eagle Modules.

. Adds a half retracting system gear over existing gear for the Eagle structure and new features.

. Adds a new module : the Transfert Module with moving tunnel.

. Separate now the nose of the Eagle from the structure itself. Details follows in the document included.

. New textures and improved meshes for Eagle and its modules.

. Adds SPACE :1999 serie’s sounds for much events in Eagle and modules.

. No change to the previous manuel but adds this present addendum (previous not incuded)

DOWNLOAD

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Gattispilot and I welcome your interest in the Space: 1999 environment we re-envisioned. We realize that this add-on is built on our work just as ours is built on earlier versions. Unfortunately the the textures and dll's in this add-on are not ours but the name Moonbase Alpha 101027vx.x suggests that this is an extension of our work. Please choose another name for this add-on (Eagle Pod Update is a suggestion) to aid in troubleshooting and prevent confusion.

Thank you,
BenSisko & Gattispilot :tiphat:

pilote334

Add-on developper
Reaction score
Thank you for your welcome, and that's ok for another name. I do that as soon as possible. In fact, I thought that, with others developpers, you are a small community to make this add-on evolutive. I'm sorry to misunderstanding and wrong interpretation. I just would like thank you for the sources that was the base of my work.

Yves

Jamesep3

Reaction score
I love these downloaded them all if only there was a way ro bring up each command for each vessal. my head can't hold all those numbers and letters:lol:

victor

Reaction score
I love these downloaded them all if only there was a way ro bring up each command for each vessal. my head can't hold all those numbers and letters:lol:

i did write them all down on paper... :)

TI-7834

Reaction score
the eagle structure doesn't load and the cockpit won't detach from the structure what can i do to get it back?
:sos::sos: :idk:

E69shango

Reaction score
The EAGLESTRUCT loads but it´s invisible, I´m using over Moonbase Alpha Update 4 and Directx9.