Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
This is an actual contest.

This thread will run a week, and by the end of the week, the judges will decide upon the winner.

Sorry to sound harsh here, but no second place. :( :lol:

The winner will get the great honor of his/her picture on the front page of the New magazine, DeltaV.

The rules are;

the picture has to contain DanStephs DeltaGlider IV. As well as a picture with a planet.

The picture also has to be as very realistic. (but with no editing at all)

When you take your screenshot, save it as a .bmp because we need the best quality if chosen. Then make a copy in .jpg and upload that and display it.

Good luck!

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So, no photoshopped images? Also, shouldn't the main image on the front page focus on the BIG story that months issue is covering? Maybe have the screen shot contest as a sub-story.... ?

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
ya, sorry, no photoshoped images, I wanted the pic to be pure orbiter&DeltaIV

And I wasnot aware that we had a mounths issue

(if you notice most magizines have more than 1 topic:))

If nothing else the mounth (main) topic could be on the DgIV...

:cheers:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
ya, sorry, no photoshoped images, I wanted the pic to be pure orbiter&DeltaIV

And I wasnot aware that we had a mounths issue

(if you notice most magizines have more than 1 topic:))

If nothing else the mounth (main) topic could be on the DgIV...

Hence why I said the screen shot contest could be a sub-story. I think there are other stories that could be covered as the main story besides a screen shot contest. What ever the main story is about is what the largest image on the cover should be. A magazine will usually then have a couple of other smaller pictures covering different stories on the cover, this is where the screen shot contest should be. Then inside the magazine would be the full layout of the winning screen shot. That was my idea. If you meant to have the winning screen shot for the purpose of using it for the cover image story then that would work, but you would need to make the main story about the DGIV in this case according to the rules above and after speaking to tl8 he was mentioning a cover story on David413s fleet, so you guys need to decide what you're doing first before setting rules for a screen shot contest. ;)

PS: Your other screen shot contest threads were renamed to just Screenshot threads as no contest has come out of them. To make a screen shot contest you should organize the contest with an ending date and rules from the beginning to make it official. ;)

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
:tumbleweed:

Well, from the looks of it, you don't have to worry too much tex, the front page is going to be a blank piece of paper as the way its going now...
You can make your own front page. ;)

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
:tumbleweed:

Well, from the looks of it, you don't have to worry too much tex, the front page is going to be a blank piece of paper as the way its going now...
You can make your own front page. ;)

Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow, been busy myself getting ready for that, leaving for a few days so you guys are on your own till then. :lol:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Well Thanksgiving is tomorrow, been busy myself getting ready for that, leaving for a few days so you guys are on your own till then.

Oh, man. Can we live by ourselves without our unquestioned leader:)

:lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: