Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
Incoming in next update:

If screen size is >=1920, 4 MFD on the middle panel:

dgIvwidemfd.jpg

Beta tester still wanted, the most configuration we test on, the more we might see eventual problem. Later problem report will be too late, i'll be gone again to real life work for several month.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
What about a cockpit that gives some illusion of perspective, with "fleeing edges" ?

Something like that :

f18-cockpit.jpg

(Cockpit from Jane's F18)

... since the DG cockpit is more or less shaped like a single-seat jet fighter cockpit.

In French (hard to find the word in English) :

Je voulais juste suggérer un panel moins "plat", qui donne l'impression que le DG a un cockpit très large. Peut-être quelque chose comme sur l'image, avec des bords "fuyants". Enfin si ce n'est pas trop trop de boulot. ;)

:2cents:

Last edited:

dansteph

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.dansteph.com
What about a cockpit that gives some illusion of perspective, with "fleeing edges" ?

Such work would require one month at least, I have only somes days to make it compatible with DX9 or graphic client.

Also the DGIV is almost 7 years old yet, the model is uggly, I'm fed of it and the possibilities with 36'000 lines of code are very tiny unless I redo a lot of things which might introduce a lot of problems.

If by any chance I have some free month I would work on UCGO or on a brand new ship instead.

ED_4

Whovian/Star Trekker/Pinoy
Reaction score
OT: is that jet-cockpit screenshot from Falcon3??

Falcon 3? I don't think Falcon 3 ever looked that good. Even Falcon 4.0 looked a lot more primitive when it first came out of the box.

Scattykat

Reaction score
I'm a pilot... I can fly! :hello:

Have sent you a PM