Request Barksdale Air Force Base, Louisiana

XLR82SPACE

Reaction score
I noticed there was an idea of more Shuttle stops from Edwards To the Cape being developed as a add on.
I would like to see Barksdale Air Force Base, in Bosier City(Shreveport), Louisiana to be made as an add on. My reasoning for this is for this fact. Barksdale houses 2/3 of all the United States entire Strategic Air Command, Every B-52 Stratofortress is based there. It is the mother load of all air bases nation wide. More destruction and power can come from Barksdale than any other base in the U.S. This is all very true. It is such a restricted base till some says it is comparable to Area 51. Fact: Durring 9/11 attack soon as Bush took off in Air Force One, they flew straight to Barksdale and kept the President there away from the V.P. You can look this up for yourself. I would like to see the add-on be made for the job that our men and women do at that base. Another fact: Barksdale is also a main stop and lay over for the piggy back Shuttle on the way back from Edwards to the Cape. It is not unusual to see it flying by overhead. The stops there are very frequent. I think it would make a nice add on for Orbiter. I am asking a developer with the know how to take on this task. Here is a link: http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/facility/barksdale-map.htm Check my album for some pics.

Last edited: