{Admin i think this is in the right place if it aint move it if u want}

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Why don't you just fly to a 120 km orbit? It is just a matter of training...

Launch MFD could otherwise be a good help for you, as it has many aids for reaching the right orbit.

Gunmaster

Reaction score
Why don't you just fly to a 120 km orbit? It is just a matter of training...

Launch MFD could otherwise be a good help for you, as it has many aids for reaching the right orbit.

Launch MFD i never saw 1 and it is cause wheni try to get into orbit i keep runing out of fuel

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Launch MFD i never saw 1 and it is cause wheni try to get into orbit i keep runing out of fuel

Which vehicle do you use? Space shuttle? As beginner? Try a standard Deltaglider first. Good pilots reach orbit with more than 50% fuel left, if you get there with 40% left, you are still on the right track.

Gunmaster

Reaction score
well

Which vehicle do you use? Space shuttle? As beginner? Try a standard Deltaglider first. Good pilots reach orbit with more than 50% fuel left, if you get there with 40% left, you are still on the right track.

The Shuttle i keep runing out of fuel

The Delta-Glider i can get it orbit but it aint even wheni look at my Orbit MFD it says that i am in a Oval orbit

So i FFward and at the top i am 5 M <--- High then when i go back down it gos to 150 K like that the hole time so i dont know what i am doing wrong

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
The Shuttle i keep runing out of fuel

The Delta-Glider i can get it orbit but it aint even wheni look at my Orbit MFD it says that i am in a Oval orbit

So i FFward and at the top i am 5 M <--- High then when i go back down it gos to 150 K like that the hole time so i dont know what i am doing wrong

Did you already read "Go play in Space?"

And forget flying the shuttle until you have more training. The Shuttle is the reward.

What you are doing wrong is plain basic maneuvering: You have an oval orbit, because you had too much vertical velocity - fly more shallow above 70 km. You should learn more about Orbit MFD first, so you can navigate in Orbit.

Gunmaster

Reaction score
Did you already read "Go play in Space?"

And forget flying the shuttle until you have more training. The Shuttle is the reward.

What you are doing wrong is plain basic maneuvering: You have an oval orbit, because you had too much vertical velocity - fly more shallow above 70 km. You should learn more about Orbit MFD first, so you can navigate in Orbit.

Noi will still use the shuttle i want more training with that not the DG-3 i know i can get into orbitwith that

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Noi will still use the shuttle i want more training with that not the DG-3 i know i can get into orbitwith that

So your theory is that if you do the wrong thing often enough, it will eventually become the right thing?

Gunmaster

Reaction score
So your theory is that if you do the wrong thing often enough, it will eventually become the right thing?

Noi dident say that smartass i just flew the shuttle and almost made it i keep running out of dam fuel i was almost in orbit

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Noi dident say that smartass i just flew the shuttle and almost made it i keep running out of dam fuel i was almost in orbit

Yes. And almost good is still bad.

The shuttle has only very little propellant reserves and requires you to aim for a very precise orbit. As long as you can't aim correctly, you are not skilled enough. And that has not something to do with "Smartass" - an autopilot will NOT teach you to do it right - I even doubt you can do it right with a Deltaglider. Any orbit is not enough.

Gunmaster

Reaction score
Yes. And almost good is still bad.

The shuttle has only very little propellant reserves and requires you to aim for a very precise orbit. As long as you can't aim correctly, you are not skilled enough. And that has not something to do with "Smartass" - an autopilot will NOT teach you to do it right - I even doubt you can do it right with a Deltaglider. Any orbit is not enough.

Noi want an Auto Pilot so i can copy what it does then i can do it on my own and also i know how to use the shuttle i can make lots of orbits but i just want them lower to a alt of around 150 or so not 350 .

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Noi want an Auto Pilot so i can copy what it does then i can do it on my own and also i know how to use the shuttle i can make lots of orbits but i just want them lower to a alt of around 150 or so not 350 .

You are aware, that there is a playback scenario of a Shuttle launch?

And no, it will not help you. because you will only see the peak of the iceberg of what the autopilot does, and you will not understand why it does that all.

Gunmaster

Reaction score
You are aware, that there is a playback scenario of a Shuttle launch?

And no, it will not help you. because you will only see the peak of the iceberg of what the autopilot does, and you will not understand why it does that all.

OH NEVER MIND if ur gonna keep complaining

ADMIN CLOSE THE POST PLZ TY