Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I saw this! It's on my wishlist but doesn't yet support my GPU - you need an Nvidia RTX card to run it, the description sort of heavily implies AMD cards just flat out won't work.

jameswebb

Reaction score
I saw this! It's on my wishlist but doesn't yet support my GPU - you need an Nvidia RTX card to run it, the description sort of heavily implies AMD cards just flat out won't work.
yes you are correct in your assumption. he built it with all ray tracing that due to some internal bug with the amd drivers is not able to release for amd. he contacted amd to let them know about the bug he found and up to this point they dont seem to be in a hurry to fix. he said amd would investigate it. Theres also no Time Warp so it's not the kind of game where you plan orbits and all... It's all realtime and focused on immersive engineering in Multiplayer. That being said, orbital mechanics is fully supported, just not the same way KSP does it in terms of gameplay

Last edited:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I liked the look of it! I do have an RTX rig too but it's not my normal rig, so I might pick it up anyway and see how it plays.