Question AMSO LM Repaint

Reaction score
Hi, so I already know that there is an AMSO LM cockpit repaint. For some reason I can't downloaded it, so that's why I'm making this request. Can anybody make an AMSO LM Cockpit repaint, but as compressed zip file. Thanks.

Last edited:

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
I'm asking to @4throck for the LM repaint since he gave us the link.

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
Here it is:

WeTransfer links are only valid for a few days. That's why the old link didn't work.

Feel free to use and share it on the forums. I don't take any credit for it.

But I ask you not the release it as an addon.
It's just a simple processing of the AMSO textures to make them darker, it doesn't add anything.
An addon must add something or improve it in a meaningful way.

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
@DDasng1352 Note that it is a RAR file and not a ZIP file. You will require 7Zip to extract RAR files. Google for "7zip".
It's just a simple processing of the AMSO textures to make them darker, it doesn't add anything.
The dark textures does improve the cockpit in a meaningful way and are not just a "simple processing of the AMSO textures". Look at the difference between the navball in the original and darkened texture in Apollo CM:
Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG
In the current sense, an add-on is anything that "adds content" to Orbiter. Therefore, a texture repaint should be an add-on as long as the repaint enhances the target vessel. This texture repaint does enhance the AMSO cockpits by making them more realistic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@DDasng1352 Also note that it is a RAR file and not a ZIP file. You will require 7Zip to extract RAR files. Google for "7zip".

The dark textures does improve the cockpit in a meaningful way and are not just a "simple processing of the AMSO textures". Look at the difference between the navball in the original and darkened texture in Apollo CSM:
View attachment 25610View attachment 25611
In the current sense, an add-on is anything that "adds content" to Orbiter. Therefore, a texture repaint should be an add-on so long as the repaint enhances the target vessel. This texture repaint does enhance the AMSO cockpits by making them more realistic.
Alright.

Reaction score
Here it is:

WeTransfer links are only valid for a few days. That's why the old link didn't work.

Can you guys send me another one I think I lost mine?

Reaction score
Here it is:

@4throck Can you make another WeTransfer link with the same item. I accidentally deleted mine.

Reaction score
A bit of topic, but is there any way to repaint the CSM so it looks like the CSM from the photo provided below. 390px-Apollo_CSM_lunar_orbit.jpg

gamer19

Reaction score
thank you, you rock :hailprobe:
but guess you already knew that :)

FordPrefect

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
4throck, these VC textures look great, would you mind sharing these one more time? Thank you in advance! :)