Bug Amso Graphics bug

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi I just started playing Amso, and does this pic look right? It looks like the seams of the saturnV rocket are to shiny. So I compared it to videos on youtube and did't see anything like this. I think something is wrong with the graphics can somebody please give me some info on this, and if it is a graphics problem. How can I fix it. Thanks

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 59

Interceptor

Reaction score
I tried that already. Dosn't really bug me. I just did not see it in the videos, so I thought it was a graphics anomaly. Thanks

ACSoft

AMSO Founder
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi,

You will see such kind of problems for all addon's with rather detailled meshes, especially when looking from far away. This is the limit of actual Orbiter graphic engine, which do not manage anti-aliasing.

As mentionned into my doc "AMSO-User-manual", into chapter "ANTI-ALIASING", I highly recommend activating the anti-aliasing feature of your graphic card, by using the graphic direct hardware settings you can probably found on your computer. You probably may even create a setting profile which will be used automatically each time you launch Orbiter.

Have fun with AMSO.

ACS

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks ACSOFT I tried it already and nothing, and I can only turn up my anti aliasing to 4X I can't go up tp 8xs because the hud in orbiter disappears. Thanks for such a wonderful addon by the way. I am enjoying it very much It's just awsome. OH if you know a trick with the hud and antialiasing please let me know. Aot of people are downloading the enhancer it's suppose to help people with graphic card problems thanks. again

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
Play it in windows mode. and no problem with the high settings for antialiasing. Looks awsome now. Thanks for this Breathtaking addon for Orbiter.