Question Addons from the "Alien" franchise?

Polaris

Reaction score
I was wondering...besides Cmoon55's Nostromo addon, are there any other addons from the Alien franchise available?

cmoon55

Reaction score
Hi Polaris,

I've been toying around with the Sulaco and sevaral other meshes from "Aliens". I've been more preoccupied with Star Trek XI add-ons and feel like building a star systems add-on add-on known exo-planet systems add-on similar to the "Nearest Systems" add-on by Cizurator. I know you and several others are chomping at the bit to get more Aliens stuff, and I love the feed back about the Alien add-on so I'll try making that the next set of ships I work on while building a data base on the exo-planets, so there's a big fun set of solar systems to visit.

Polaris

Reaction score
Hi Polaris,

I've been toying around with the Sulaco and sevaral other meshes from "Aliens". I've been more preoccupied with Star Trek XI add-ons and feel like building a star systems add-on add-on known exo-planet systems add-on similar to the "Nearest Systems" add-on by Cizurator. I know you and several others are chomping at the bit to get more Aliens stuff, and I love the feed back about the Alien add-on so I'll try making that the next set of ships I work on while building a data base on the exo-planets, so there's a big fun set of solar systems to visit.

Cool- will the "Aliens" addon have the APC?

Last edited: