Add-ons working in Orbiter 2010 & 2010-P1

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
The problem is that you need to install UMMu 2.0 first. :)

thank you dbeachy!! :tiphat: i'll try this when i get home, but that was definitely something i forgot to do do but know i should have! I was just tryin to install real quick on my lunch break lol:lol:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
I cannot confirm Gary's bug as UCGO seems to work fine for me remembering all my cargo states.

I've managed to make it repeatable. Maybe someone can test the steps and confirm?

If you launch the _UniversalCarsandcargo->features demonstration->construct a base by unpacking cargo scenario then do the following:

unpack carg1
unpack carg02
unpack carg12
quit
restart
all three unpacked modules work
pack carg02
quit
restart
all are packed.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4598"]HideCursor[/ame] and [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4012"]NoseWheelTurn[/ame] both work fine in O2010.

Jarvitä

Reaction score
This [ame=http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2526]R-7 ICBM[/ame] still works, right on target.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
HideCursor and NoseWheelTurn both work fine in O2010.

This R-7 ICBM still works, right on target.

thanks, also added to the list :thumbup:

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Thanks. I've done some just a little testing with R-7, Proton and ISS 3.0 some times ago before release... and they worked fine. I hope you will test it more! :hello:

I've noticed that Universal Pointing and GPCMFD are crashing orbiter when you trying to select different view (by F8 key). Shuttle fleet has some issues with on-screen displays + other problems.

Most of Velcro Rockets addons are working nice except of Velcro Titans... (rockets don't appear on the launchpad at all, spawn problems imho).

It is also possible that some MFDs got minor problem with showing text on some buttons... like on Camera MFD.

Proton doesn't work, I will take a look at the rest tomorrow (almost midnight in the Netherlands ;))

Can I add the base Velcro package to the ''confirmed working'' list?

Fixerger

Reaction score
Can I add the base Velcro package to the ''confirmed working'' list?

You can. Main problem is Velcro Titans... but also i think sputnik will release a new version with some fixes to known bugs ;-)

Last edited:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I've managed to make it repeatable. Maybe someone can test the steps and confirm?

If you launch the _UniversalCarsandcargo->features demonstration->construct a base by unpacking cargo scenario then do the following:

unpack carg1
unpack carg02
unpack carg12
quit
restart
pack carg02
quit
restart
all are packed.

While trying to replicate this I've had a CTD and a DX allocate error. >.>

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score

unpack carg1
unpack carg02
unpack carg12
quit
restart
pack carg02
quit
restart
all are packed.
The bug is unfortunately confirmed here, followed the steps you said and I see the same thing, I hope it gets fixed soon :(

statickid

CatDog from Deimos
Donator
Reaction score
excellent. XR2 working great for me, I forgot to install UMMU 2.0 although i exploded in about 4 minutes about 10 seconds after engaging the scram. is this the new, more accurate atmosphere model in effect? lol!! :thumbup:

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Thorton's ISS works.
Shuttle Fleet doesn't, so if you want Orbiter 2010 with shuttle and thortons ISS you'll have to make your own scenarios. Maybe someone will release a correction version like Skylab 1980?

Falcon 1/9/9h fleet works.

Last edited:

Fixerger

Reaction score
Yeah, Proton crashes new orbiter, will post issue somewhere.

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Thorton's ISS works.
Shuttle Fleet doesn't, so if you want Orbiter 2010 with shuttle and thortons ISS you'll have to make your own scenarios. Maybe someone will release a correction version like Skylab 1980?

I posted earlier a test scenario for default OB 2010 atlantis here: http://orbiter-forum.com/showpost.php?p=177774&postcount=24 Can you try it?

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Good Stuff Guys

I think someone should create a page on Orbiter wiki with a list of Addons that work in O2010

Kendo

Reaction score
What a great thread. Just one thing though, I guess we need to make sure all the extra addons that these addons require will also work with 2010. One other thing I wish to point out is, there is a 2006 keyboard config in the the main istall, as far as I can see, the only change is the CTL/Z and CTL/X keys. So you have the 2006 keyboard layout.

ddom2006

Reaction score
Just downloading Orbiter 2010 now. A huge thank you to everyone who contributed for the list of add-ons confirmed working so far. Hugely helpful :cheers:

dnt462

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I have been using WIN, at least the XR landing scenarios are screwed up, but I don't remember using them on 06 recently, Everything else I tried worked ok, though it wasn't much.

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Just been doing some testing, and from what I've done I can confirm NASSP 7 beta is working fine with Orbiter 2010.

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score

unpack carg1
unpack carg02
unpack carg12
quit
restart
pack carg02
quit
restart
all are packed.

I can now confirm it, thanks for making it repeatable. No CTD issues like Xyon had, but definitely the same bug you experienced.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I'll also add to the list, the DeltaGliderEX 09 Beta works fine, although the included scenario no longer has it starting on the runway at KSC.