IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
For the most of you guys it's probably just another Monday evening. For me it's an evening of preparations for my try to graduate tomorrow afternoon. 4 years ago, when I was still in high school, I wrote the following blog: http://www.orbiter-forum.com/blog.php?b=439 and here I am, 4 years later, writing a blog about my try to graduate from college.

The past 6 months I've worked together with a classmate/friend on a Hosted Exchange project for the company that I'm going to work for. We have 1 front end server, 2 back end servers, both syncing with a DAG. We've implemented the whole thing on one physical server with ESXi 5.5 and 2 different ISCSi targets (for redundancy).

Tomorrow, we have to give a presentation from 14:30 to 17:00. During that time we will have to tell 2 representatives and my boss what we've done, what decisions we had to make and how the new Hosted Exchange platform looks like.

So, after 4 years in college I'm a bit nervous about tomorrow. Everyone tells me that everything is going to be alright and since I was in the top 5 of my study, I'm going to pass anyway.. Well, I don't like that thought, but I sure hope to pass (duhh).

I keep you guys posted! :cheers:

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
No worries man, I know you'll be fine. Enjoy the moment. ;)

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hey, now you'll be able to reliably and quickly answer helpdesk tickets starting with 'my email doesn't work.' :D

(Congratulations! :) )

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Scav;bt5570 said:
Hey, now you'll be able to reliably and quickly answer helpdesk tickets starting with 'my email doesn't work.' :D

(Congratulations! :) )

And then I send back and e-mail with some default questions like "have you rebooted your computer?" :p

Good news! Got an A so I'm done :D

Time for some :cheers:!