OHM XR2 StarFight Repaint

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: messigamer

StarFight Repaint for XR2 Ravenstar

Instalation:

Extract the file in you orbiter directory.

Run the "Launcher" scenario in XR2 Ravenstar/Skin Demos/OrbiterBrazil.scn

Credits for artworks:

Shark: "Perfect Gods" series by Robert Longo

Astronaut: "Jochi https://goo.gl/gvxAx8"

@OrbiterBrasil 

DOWNLOAD

OneTinSoldier

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hello messigamer. Awesome repaint!

There is something I am curious about. You have a light turned on that is on top of one of the vertical fins. It looks like it lights up the top middle/center portion off the ship. I can't seem to find that light. I was wondering where is that at and how do you turn it on? I've definitely looked around, but I don't see it. It'd be really cool to be able to light up the ship like that out in the darkness of space! But I just don't seem to have that light, or I can't find it.

Anyway, really great repaint skin! Thank you.

Keatah

Reaction score
In the panel view, it will be located on the upper panel, and labeled as STROBE. CTRL up/down arrow keys.

OneTinSoldier

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Okay, thank you Keatah. I will give that a try, but thought I already had. I must have missed something, which is something that I was thinking when I made the original post.

Thanks again

Keatah

Reaction score
Also, keep in mind, that that is a strobe light. It isn't going to light up the paint job like I think you want.

You should try changing the ambient light level in the main menu prior to starting the simulation. Be aware that other things will also light up and not have pronounced shadows or if orbiting a planet, you won't see the crescent phases or night side being totally dark.

Try a value of 20 - 30 and see..