Gaming Warzone 2100 - "Resurrection" Project

Do you have played (or play) Warzone 2100?

• Yes, but it is was just another childhood-marking game xD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OrbiterSpore

Clean Furry, of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com

"Strategy by design..."

http://wz2100.net/ - Warzone 2100 "Resurrection" (NECROGAMING![?]) Project

In Warzone 2100, you command the forces of The Project in a battle to rebuild the world after mankind has almost been destroyed by nuclear missiles.

The game offers campaign, multi-player, and single-player skirmish modes. An extensive tech tree with over 400 different technologies, combined with the unit design system, allows for a extremely wide variety of possible units and tactics. (Equals as the "war-ish" Spore vehicle editor)

Anyone already played it? Actually i remembered it a few days ago and downloaded it. :) I always liked games involving impending extinction and nukes <---(FAIL) :LOL!:

Although i can reach an orbit using advanced math, i can't host a game at internet! :( Anyone who can and play Warzone 2100, please make a session named O-F session with password "deltaglider".

Any current player please share your MP/WZ Forum name.

Any other interested contact me via PM.

Last edited:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I just gave Warzone a try this afternoon, because of this thread. Good find; it may hold me over in the strategy department until I can get Homeworld2 working again. :)

I can't help with multiplayer at this time, though. My Internet connection is too poor.

EDIT: I tried and succeeded at hosting a game. Holler any time you want to give this a shot. :)

Last edited: