W00t! Last day of school!

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
What a great day! I get out an entire DAY earlier than the 7th and 6th graders, AND I get to go to a dance after my graduation!:woohoo: My grades are as following:
English-B+
History-B
Pre algebra-B
Science-B-
Computer class-A-
Gym-B
Academic support-A-
:graduate:
Also, this morning, I swallowed my pride and asked a girl I have a crush on to the dance. Unfortunately, she was already asked by someone else:cry:
Other than that, great day!

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
looks good. about your girl, this is a major problem with society in this planet. most women are spoiled and only go out with sporty muscled man who are a**h*les and pick on the small inferior ones. its disgusting. I have been harassed my whole life. so I would look for someone else or dont get one at all. best to not have a girl like me because I have been depressed my whole life without someone. and in order to compensate my depression I have to take Celexa daily

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
looks good. about your girl, this is a major problem with society in this planet. most women are spoiled and only go out with sporty muscled man who are a**h*les and pick on the small inferior ones. its disgusting. I have been harassed my whole life. so I would look for someone else or dont get one at all. best to not have a girl like me because I have been depressed my whole life without someone. and in order to compensate my depression I have to take Celexa daily
Naw, she likes the guy because he's a nice guy, like me. She said if he hadn't asked her first, she would have gone with me. I learned my lesson: ALWAYS be as early as possible

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
well alright. I do have a deep root mistrust on guys who think they are hotshots

myles

Reaction score
Wow, you got out pretty late!

My grades were the following:

Language Arts 8: A

Advanced Science 8: B+

Band 8: A+

CP Algebra 1: A (YAY! ONE HIGH SCHOOL CREDIT!)

Jazz 8: A

Life Skills: A+

Now, I'm in summer PE. My arms and legs feel like liquid :(

Unfortunately, my girlfriend moved like 1000 miles away. :( We still text eachother and stuff though. She's supposed to visit during the summer.

Matt

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Finished my A-levels today, hopefully I have done well enough to get into university.

Master of Blades

Reaction score
You lucky sod... i got nothing... and i even got a grade 3 times better than the one i got last year :(

Ohwell, can't have everything

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Science-B-
Computer class-A-
Gym-B

moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
How do you get a B in Gym? :lol:

as for your A- and B-, why don't you show your teachers Orbiter for a little extra credit... ;) :lol:

back on topic of last day of school.
our school got out Monday, but being a senior I got out last week. :p

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
Tommorow is my technical last day of school, although I will not be graduating until Monday. Everyone else gets out on Wednsday.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Imma goin ta orbit liek iv nevuh orbited befor now dat schools outta da wae looc im evun forgettin mah grammah