Tutorial TransX to ISS

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Sigh, I downloaded and installed camstudio and the files STILL will not play the video, not even on camstudio's own player:( grrrrr.....

flytandem

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.flytandem.com
I sure feel helpless. TransX i can handle and it took some time to figure out how to make something that played back part of my screen to show what I was doing with TransX. Then to see that it isn't automatically playable for the average user is frustrating. It reminds me of a time I spent dozens of hours making a visual basic program that played billiards only to end up with an executable that required that the end user had to download some visual basic files to be able to run the executable. Some day this medium will be sorted out but so far it's frustrating. So... my hat is off :tiphat: to Martin and all the others that brave program development amidst this jungle.

Tommy

Reaction score
I understand the frustration. It seems that every video app has a different codec, and figuring out what codec/format you should release a video in ( and how you convert what you have to what you want) is a major PITA!

I also understand the frustration of the people who want to view it. I haven't gotten them to work either (but that is the least of the issues I have with my antique).

I'll offer ten "hail probes" to anyone who actually understands video formats to offer an acceptable format/container, and a free way to convert them. Here's one as a down paypent. Hail :probe: