Thoughts and prayers needed

Linguofreak

Reaction score
My condolences...

What's really sobering is that she's four years younger than me.

And I once had a fairly realistic dream of falling to death myself.

The article mentions her parents had worked in Papua New Guinea as missionaries. Any idea what organization? I may have friends that might have known her...

As to the glasses vs. contacts thing: I don't know too much about contacts, but if she was crying too much might that have made contacts difficult to wear? (Which doesn't really make the whole thing suck any less).

Anyways, I will be praying for you, and for the family.

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Awful, take care.

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Apologies for the necropost, but I just learned that this girl's brother has taken ill and died.

Six months ago this family had four children, and now they have only two. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Interceptor

Reaction score
My condolences to you,and the departed,death is a very harsh thing to deal with, your in my prayers evening sky.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
So sad. Thoughts and prayers going out to you & everyone in their family.

I had a co-worker at a previous job whose mother died of cancer. 2 months later his father had a heart attack and died. Within months of his father's death, his only brother was killed in a car accident. Life really does suck sometimes. There's just no other way I can put it.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm sorry I missed this thread when it was posted 5 months ago. My condolences eveningsky, I know it's hard losing a friend, but this poor family has suffered enough I should think. I'm very sorry to hear the news. :(

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
He was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents, Dr. W.N. Carpenter, Martha Carpenter Tipton, and Winston Tipton; his father, William Neel Carpenter; his sister, Marie Graham Carpenter; and his niece, Gwenyth Graham Carpenter.
Still can't believe it.

Just found out that it appears he struggled with bipolar disorder, and from what I understand, he committed suicide. My heart aches for this family.

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Oh my, I don't know how I missed this thread. I am but one more person to realise their loss, but I hope it makes the situation one less painful.
Blessed be. They are in my prayers.