Programming Question Stock Shuttle as Endeavour

AssemblyLanguage

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I want to use Orbiter for a display for the Endeavour. I have copied and renamed the stock Atlantis' config, modules, meshes and textures so that all of the demos and gauges refer to Endeavour. However, the external view still shows Atlantis. I think this is because the Atlantis.dll refers to Atlantis stuff. I substituted and renamed MGEndeavourORG.dds from the Shuttle Fleet in the Atlantis Textures 2 folder and that works.

Out of respect for the person that might have to maintain this, at some point I'd like to recompile Atlantis.dll so that it refers to Endeavour meshes instead of the modified Atlantis. Can someone guide me though a recompile? I have Visual Studio 2010 Express.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I've renamed the stock shuttle to "Oriskany", all you need is a graphical editor and a bit of patience.
Just for sake of safety, I also renamed the "old" texture; and have since restored it all to original. I see where you've renamed a lot of things, but you mush have overlooked something. Open the Atlantis mesh with a text editor and scroll down to the bottom, you'll see the name of the texture file that you'd need to modify.

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
BOB!
sts3.jpg