OHM Spike Spiegel's High-Res DGIV Repaint Template

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Spike Spiegel's High-Res DeltaGlider IVRepaint Template---What's New----------- All three repaint templates and DGIII_2.dds completely redone in 2048x2048 resolution- New graphics for all areas of the templates- All overlays such as panel lines and weathering are in separate layers for ease of editing- Some areas adjusted to account for distortion when applied to the mesh- New preview image template - drop in your screen shot, scale it, then savePlease see the PDF (spike_dgiv_hires_doc.pdf) for more details and instructions. Have fun painting!Version History---------------06/24/2009: Initial Release.

More...

willy88

Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Very interesting. I'll see how it looks in Orbiter.

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by balladeer
Pros: Comprehensive and broken down into great detail
Review:
Thank you spike spiegel for a greatly enhanced DGIV template. Its very comprehensive and broken down into great detail. For someone like me who has enjoyed making several DGIV skins this is very useful and helpful. I also really appreciate the note that tells you how to orientate your text. I often times forget which way it goes if I haven't made a skin in some time. Because of this I have to then spend a lot of time saving the skin, converting it, then placing it in game to see if I got the order right or not. I look forward to using this.

DG IV

Reaction score
What paint shop do you have to use
:shrug::uhh::please::thankyou:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
What paint shop do you have to use
:shrug::uhh::please::thankyou:
If you don't want to shell out for a program, GIMP will do, though the groups Spike mentions in the documentation may not work the same way as they do in Photoshop, for which this package was designed.