Shuttle Fleet Space Shuttle Fleet 4.7 liftoff help

cptburgos

Reaction score
Hi everyone... i come here with the hope that anyone of you can help me with this problem.

I just downloaded the space shuttle fleet, the last version; i read all documentation but i cant get that the Space Shuttle lift off.

I follow the commands Shift+X but nothing happend with that combination and other.

Thanks for your help.

Turbo

Reaction score
Hold left ctrl, then either hold or press numberpad+ several times to engage thrust. Tap it or hold it until it gets to max thrust (which you can tell on the top left of the screen near your fuel)
You can go straight to max by just pressing numberpad+ but as soon as you let go it will kill all thrust, so using left ctrl is better (unless you feel like holding the button for the entire launch)
Also the shuttle will do its own throttling down shortly after takeoff and rolling, before returning to full thrust

Last edited:

cptburgos

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick answer... it is the normal procedure to liftoff but the problem is, when i do that, only the rockets of the space shuttle started not the Solid Rocket Boosters...

Thanks a lot for your help.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Keep reading.

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In the Orbiter, load the GPC, load Ops 1, press item, enter 777 in the box, and enjoy the ride.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick answer... it is the normal procedure to liftoff but the problem is, when i do that, only the rockets of the space shuttle started not the Solid Rocket Boosters...

Thanks a lot for your help.
You need to have your main thruster kept on until you achieve orbit. the autopilot cuts off the mains at that time. the addon uses an autopilot to get you up. just turn on your mains to full power and enjoy the ride

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Mikey and I continue to finalize the new AutoFCS and with a release soon, the autopilot for the shuttle fleet may be out of date.

Stay tuned...

andochoa

Reaction score
Will new AutoFCS read the standard Orbiter spaceports or still copying base files? :please: