Problem [SOLVED] SSU VC CTD.

Reaction score
Hi there,

Long story short, but when I launched a scn in SSU (Using the 5.0 version from SOURCEFORGE) I get a CTD. I know you may be asking "where is the log" well I just can't post it due to it being to long.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Just rename it to *.txt and attach it.

Reaction score
After a bit of frustration with my self I have solved the problem. Here's some screen shoots. Also I'm still using the VCs from SSU V4.2 everything else is from V5.0. Now the only 2 questions I have are how do you get your camera to go to the mid-deck and why is the Reentry mesh so off. Judging by what I see on scree shoot 2 (below the photo of the cockpit).

Screenshot (252).pngScreenshot (253).png

Reaction score
After a bit of frustration with my self I have solved the problem. Here's some screen shoots. Also I'm still using the VCs from SSU V4.2 everything else is from V5.0. Now the only 2 questions I have are how do you get your camera to go to the mid-deck and why is the Reentry mesh so off. Judging by what I see on scree shoot 2 (below the photo of the cockpit).

View attachment 25660View attachment 25661
I've also noticed the ssu shuttle included in V5.0 is probably causing the VC to crash.

Reaction score
After pondering about this situation over night and how I reacted to it. I need help figuring out the cause, since the old SSU V4.2 Shuttle works with the VCs and stuff, but it only works for in orbit scn and is not the same as the V5.0 shuttles. Please let me know if you can help, I'm going to post some screen shoots later today.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I"m using a mix of SSU 4.2 and 5.0, but for some reason when I go into cockpit view on SSU 5.0 I get a CTD.
You can't mix both. Too many changes between the two version for them to be compatible with each other. Have you tried installing SSU in a clean installation to rule out conflicts with other add-ons?

Reaction score
You can't mix both. Too many changes between the two version for them to be compatible with each other. Have you tried installing SSU in a clean installation to rule out conflicts with other add-ons?
No not yet, I'm going to try that right now to see if it works.

Reaction score
Just read through the SSU read me and I found that I have to download Antelope Valley Scenery, and I'm having problems extracting it.