Vessel ShuttleFleet at Slat's Pad's ?

haze39

Reaction score
Hi

When i try to place one of the Shuttle's from the ShuttleFleet,at Slat's Pads at KSC,with the help of the internal Scenario Editor,i get an errormessage,and a CTD.

The default shuttle within the scenarios are the default shuttle,and i just want to change to one of shuttle's from ShuttleFleet.

Anybody who has accomplished this without a CTD?(with the help of the scenario editor within Orbiter 100830 ver.)

There should have been a custom scenario editor for the shuttlefleet,where you can edit the fleet and place it where you want it..It becomes a bit "clumsy" when you actually has to open the .scn file and edit it from there..

Also i try to find a proper MFD for the ShuttleFleet where you can edit the Launch with details on Height,Inclination and Orbit Insertion etc.I tried the UAP,but it's only working on the default Atlantis.

Anobody who has any answers/solution to these minor issues?

Regards
haze39:cheers:

Cras

Spring of Life!
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can you post the scenario where you get the CTD?

And as for MFDs to get you into orbit, none are going to work. The ones I know of, UAP and LaunchMFD, work by using RCS to control attitude. Shuttle Fleet uses Main Engine Gimballing for that, and the autopilots will just result in the Shuttle going straight up.

You need to adjust the scenario file directly to set the target launch azimuth. And if you are calculating it for a specific object to rendezvous with (such as launching to the ISS), keep in mind the roll to heads up attitude causes the shuttle to veer a little of course at the end, so aim a tad bit to the north to compensate.