Question Shuttle Fleet v4.7 tutorial

bande

Neofita
Reaction score
well ok, after managing pretty well DGIV and XR5, it's time to have a challenge on something more realistic :thumbup:
I downloaded Shuttle Fleet v4.7 (think it's the latest release), but it would be very nice to find a tutorial explaining how to operate the GPC MFD and how to perform a STS mission from the beginning to the end.
this addon seems very accurate, but I find it a bit hard, sure someone will be able to help :thumbup:

:cheers:

Milenko44

Reaction score
I am also learning to use the shuttle and on the way back from sts-88 I realized auto fcs is not working (as I am using 2010 P1) so if someone could help with a manual reentry I would be much obliged.:cheers:

destinos

Reaction score
on the way back from sts-88 I realized auto fcs is not working (as I am using 2010 P1)

Yeah, I ran into the same thing. Watched snorklemonkey's tutorial up until the reentry portion where he essentially tells you to punch a few things into autofcs and watch it handle everything, then read that autofcs isn't working with 4.7 yet, THEN burned up in the atmosphere.

Milenko44

Reaction score
Yeah, I ran into the same thing. Watched snorklemonkey's tutorial up until the reentry portion where he essentially tells you to punch a few things into autofcs and watch it handle everything, then read that autofcs isn't working with 4.7 yet, THEN burned up in the atmosphere.
:rofl:I did pretty much the same thing!