Request Scientific payloads

Salun

Das Bluejay El DESTROY YOU ALL
Reaction score
I didn't notice a thread like this when I went through the forums. Now My favorite in orbiter are the easier ones to fly. DGIV and XR series. But when flying these ships its a bit like flying a space age pick up truck. Particularly in the payload department. Things like cargo containers and communication satellites. Don't get me wrong They are fun to carry up and deploy. However sometimes I enjoy the aspect of doing scientific exploration. Say your going to Jupiter. A Payload you can deploy a month out from the planet and go into the atmosphere. Something that looks like a science tool. Or say a Lander for mars or Venus. Somewhat of a small and separate vehical.

Really in a nut shell a way to crave myself and hopefully others fantisies of being the firsts to explore the solar system

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
there are some satallites and probes for the dgiv on orbithangar. camera and atmospheric data come to mind but i know theres a few more

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
nice but it would still be nice to have more useful payloads for the DG and XR ships considering they are the most payload friendly and user friendly imho