RTF Forum to close

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Due to ciurcumstances which are beyond our control, the Rag Tag Fleet Forum will be shutting down. The exact date has not yet been determined but new member registration has been closed and the forum is now only open to current members.

For my part, it was a great ride. I made some really good friends and learned a great deal about developement from two of the best known Orbinaughts out there. Jon Marcure made me a better developer and Christopher T made me a better mesh builder.

I don't hear nothing but the rain so I guess it's time to bring in the cat and close the the door.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that :(
Does this mean development of the Rag Tag Fleet will stop as well?

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that :(
Does this mean development of the Rag Tag Fleet will stop as well?

For my part, no.
I have all of Jons developement files as well as lots of stuff that Christopher T sent to me. I have their permission to use the material so I will be continueing to build " Rag Tag " ships. They will be posted in the Orbit hangar when testing is finished.

As I have recentley gotten married and moved to Mississippi, my developement is at a crawl because my coputer is not hooked up to the net as yet. I'm using a zip drive to transfer files to the family PC.

What will I do ? Well, I've got plans for a Megido class battlestar that will serve as my new home and developement base of opperations. I do have 1 add on ready to fly ( so to speak ) that I will soon release in tribute to both Jon and Chris for all their help and encouragement over the past 2 years.

:probe:

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
That is great to hear. I hope you settle in all right over there.

Should you ever need it, we can always make some room for you here. :cheers:

ThatGuy

Reaction score
It's too bad that the forum is closing.
Are the current ships going to be uploaded to OH?