Rev Radar P20 pre DOI (Zero RR Needles)

Sloppyphan

Reaction score
I was unsure what exactly I am supposed to be doing to zero out the needles, in PGN or AGS.

First of all which needles as I was unsure if this related to FDAI or the cross-hairs , and I though it might be a manual attitude somewhere but I just lose tracking if I do that, so what are you supposed to do? Thanks.

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Apollo 10, right? After the P30 for DOI but before P40? I think that's a manual lock on with the rendezvous radar. Make sure the RATE/ERR MON switch is in the RNDZ RADAR position. That way the RR angles are displayed on the FDAI error needles. And then what you do is use the RR slew switch to drive the RR to 0,0 angles, which centers the FDAI error needles. So "zero the RR needles" probably means zero the FDAI error needles, which display the RR angles.

Sloppyphan

Reaction score
Baby Steps with the LEM vs the CSM . .

Yes, that exactly where I am, just to confirm I have good lock (no light) in auto track and DSKY shows the V50N25 R1 205, so I then switch to slew to manually move it, which I did and was able to Zero, however when I try to switch it back to auto and or to LGC to continue checklist, the light never goes out. Even did the V32 to see if that would help. The slew was also a large correction and takes signal meter to zero.