Talon1

Semi-Intermediate Add-on Dev.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
12/2/08

Well, here's mine; it's my latest Go-card pic so it's kind of small:
Gocardpic2008.jpg

I'll post a better photo on Sunday, possibly one from my birthday party.:p
(My birthday is tomorrow, YAYS!!!!!!:woohoo: But my party is going to be on Sunday this week because I have school tomorrow. Damn:()

EDIT: Never mind, I'm not going to put on a new photo.

-----Post Added-----

12/3/08

im starting to feel like im the youngest one here

anywase can't post pic cuz my parents told me about petifiles (sorry for the spelling) and pervs being online and that posting a pic of myself is a bad idea. not saying that any of you are pervs its just that i think i will listen to my parents on this one
Yeesh, talk about over protective parents. If your 13 you should be fine. You'll also be fine if you don't give out your last name and your exact address (that's why I just put Canada for my location). Also, I just turned 14 today, YAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Last edited:

Cornflake

Reaction score
Whoa... Feel a bit young now :p But here goes:

Heh, well, Orbiter is a little bit more demanding than most shoot-em-up games that teens usually play. Myself included :lol:

Here's one of me from last year when I was 18 (Note I did not have the generic long haircut until late 2007 :p):

im starting to feel like im the youngest one here

anywase can't post pic cuz my parents told me about petifiles (sorry for the spelling) and pervs being online and that posting a pic of myself is a bad idea. not saying that any of you are pervs its just that i think i will listen to my parents on this one

Well I doubt you would find any users here at this website with any perv-like qualities, but I guess you never know...

Vash

OHM Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
Yes!!

In this case, as it should be:)

Yes, it be.

Hooray powers of deduction! And that is why the transfer from server to server went so smoothly. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. <.<

I'll have to see about getting a picture of myself up here some time. I seem to have a surprising lack of them at the moment.

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
I believe that one should fear insane people that have power over you (or your posts).
So fear me!

attachment.php

Attachments

• TSPavatar300.jpg
    TSPavatar300.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 860

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
And fear managers...........

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Wecome Kalman! The pic loads just fine now.

:welcome: