Internet Program to hack facebook and twitter accounts

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Which leaves us with the righteous indignation at the fouled-up and dumbed-down wireless standard.

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
Turbinator:
I've also said that I use WPA2-Personal in the same time :) MAC Whitelisting is additional.

And yeah. Any statements like "my security is unbreakable" or "your security is good for (absolutely) nothing" are pointless. What makes sense in security is "security risk level" parameter varying from 0 to 100% and which is quite a subjective one.

Last edited:

eveningsky339

Resident Orbiter Slave
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Correction: Any visible WiFi is an open invitation. You have to know it's there before you can even think about hacking into it.

Visibly broadcast SSID + no security = free internet for the neighbours.
I have a buddy who got free internet for years due to his clueless neighbors. When they finally figured out the concept of encrypting their network, he had to head down to the local library for his wi-fi. Sad story.

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hiding the SSID may fool the lamers who rely on Windows (or MacOS) built-in wifi finder, but tools like InSSIDer and NetStumbler will find your gear and even triangulate its position by using a GPS receiver. You cannot hide, I see you...