Problem Problem with LunarTransferMFD and NASA SLS

Niker

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I wanted to ask you a question. I am in lunar orbit with the Orion from NASA SLS addon and when I want to perform the TEI I receive this message from LunarTransferMFD. Do you know anything about this problem? Thanks!

Attachments

• 1706476009256.png
    1706476009256.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 17

BrianJ

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hello :welcome:

I'm not sure what the criteria is for that warning - I've had that myself unexpectedly a few times.
I can only suggest you check LTMFD is configured to use the correct engine (Main/Hover/Retro/etc.).
Also maybe check the TEI trajectory parameters are sensible and within LTMFD time limits (5 days I think) etc.
Where LTMFD refuses to cooperate, I usually manage to find a solution with IMFD.
Cheers,
Brian

Niker

Reaction score
Hello :welcome:

I'm not sure what the criteria is for that warning - I've had that myself unexpectedly a few times.
I can only suggest you check LTMFD is configured to use the correct engine (Main/Hover/Retro/etc.).
Also maybe check the TEI trajectory parameters are sensible and within LTMFD time limits (5 days I think) etc.
Where LTMFD refuses to cooperate, I usually manage to find a solution with IMFD.
Cheers,
Brian
Thanks, I'll check the configuration. I know how to use IMFD to get from the earth to the moon, but not how to get back. I will investigate more about it.