Project Orb::Connect Web Edition

kamaz

Unicorn hunter
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Fundamental :D

Orb::Connect is for controlling the entire simulator, WebMFD is just for displaying MFD screens.

ahunn

Reaction score
Guys, can Orb::Connect::Web pull vessel state info from the DGIV?? such as APU state, fuel contents and variables from the flight computer??

Majid

Reaction score
Guys, can Orb::Connect::Web pull vessel state info from the DGIV?? such as APU state, fuel contents and variables from the flight computer??
I doubt it. Fuel contents would be doable depending on what you mean, but variables like the APU state and the flight computer are specific to the DGIV, Orbiter doesn't provide a standardized interface for implementing that stuff.

ahorvath1

Reaction score
I would like to implement a functionality like this possibly interfacing between orbiter and matlab and also using a tablet or other hardware. Is there any way that this could be accomplished easily using Orb::connect?

hysot

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Have anybody tried that addon on Orbiter 2016?
I tried it and as it's working great with the Delta glider, when I launch one of the XR vessel, I get all sort of warnings (APU offline, over door are closed) and can't really do much about it. if I click on switches on the addon, orbiter crashes and clicking on the APU start button in Orbiter doesn't work either.

Any idea on what's going on?

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Hi guys!

Have anybody tried that addon on Orbiter 2016?
I tried it and as it's working great with the Delta glider, when I launch one of the XR vessel, I get all sort of warnings (APU offline, over door are closed) and can't really do much about it. if I click on switches on the addon, orbiter crashes and clicking on the APU start button in Orbiter doesn't work either.

Any idea on what's going on?

Yep, this also happens for me on Orbiter 2016, using XR vessels.

Do somebody know if @kamaz is still around here? Cause I would like to volunteer to continue update/development of the Orb:Connect Project.