OFSS Call for pilots

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
OFSS is seeking pilots for missions. The manifest (found here) lists the flights that are available, please respond to THIS post stating which mission you'd be interested in flying. ALL volunteers will be assigned as backup to one mission and primary to the next, that way, you'll know when your mission is due and will be able to closely follow the current.

To be considered for a mission you must be able to fly the vehicle listed for that mission and provide a post mission report.

OFSS needs you and needs your mission reports - help make the missions come alive!

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Hey there. I was scheduled for mission 35 (supply run with DGIV), and am fine with staying on for that flight.
Earlier in construction I hauled up the P3P4 Module during mission 12, so I suppose I could volunteer to be a back-up pilot for the XR-5 flight (mission 33 with the S5 and S6).

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Yea sorry about this, the pilot system just needed remaking ( I kept having to find new pilots all the time) I'll stick you on M35 again if you'd like

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Done :thumbup:

jinglesassy

Reaction score
I will be a pilot i can fly the dgiv xr1 xr2 and xr5 if u dont want the crew back(lets send congress :) :lol:) and shuttle i can fly pretty much any day of the week except for in 36 days for 7 days(cruise to ksc yeah!) thanks

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
I would love to fly a mission but unfortunately I am swamped with electrodynamics and differential equations homework any chance there will be missions available in the summer.

I can fly on weekends after the second of may.

Ark

Reaction score
I'm unemployed, so no shortage of time here. What's the hardest mission you've got?

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
If there isn't a pilot for mission 34 I'd love to fly it. If you'll have problems finding pilots for 37 or 38 I could also take one of that two missions.

PriestLizard

Reaction score
Hi there. I'd love to fly any space shuttle mission. As it seems there is no pilot for Mission 30 yet - I'd like to hereby sign up then. :)

I haven't done a OFSS mission yet so you have to tell me which add-ons I need, where I can get the latest scenario file and all the regularities. :)

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
wow, Can't I go to sleep for a few hours without loads of post ? :lol:
I will be a pilot i can fly the dgiv xr1 xr2 and xr5 if u dont want the crew back(lets send congress :) :lol:) and shuttle i can fly pretty much any day of the week except for in 36 days for 7 days(cruise to ksc yeah!) thanks
How does OFSS flight 31 sound ? that's a DGIV resupply flight

I'm unemployed, so no shortage of time here. What's the hardest mission you've got?
I'd say OFSS flight 36 is pretty hard to fly, if you want it I'll give it you.

If there isn't a pilot for mission 34 I'd love to fly it. If you'll have problems finding pilots for 37 or 38 I could also take one of that two missions.
Mission 34 and backup for 37 sound ok ?

Hi there. I'd love to fly any space shuttle mission. As it seems there is no pilot for Mission 30 yet - I'd like to hereby sign up then. :)

I haven't done a OFSS mission yet so you have to tell me which add-ons I need, where I can get the latest scenario file and all the regularities. :)
Ok, you can have Mission 30 then :thumbup: and you can find the scenarios and addon list here

Edit:
I'd be happy to do mission 32.
Ok, I'll add you to the Mission manifest thread
http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4469

Last edited:

lennartsmit

Reaction score
I was previously scheduled for M38 so if that one is still open i'd like to fill that spot. I'd also like to backup M33.

Revolpathon

Reaction score
i want the primary spot for mission 31 and backup. doesnt really matter i can fly the dg 4 and the xr series craft, :)

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
M33 has a backup pilot, any other you'd like to be a backup on ?

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

i want the primary spot for mission 31 and backup. doesnt really matter i can fly the dg 4 and the xr series craft, :)
Do you mind being backup for Mission 35 ?

Revolpathon

Reaction score
nope i'll be backup for 35 :)

on a side note, isn't it accenssion island?
i think this is a typo :p Launch Location: Wideawake International (Accession island)

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
didn't notice that :lol: I'll go fix it now

the.punk

Advanced Orbinaut
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that I would be in for Mission 32.

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I sent you a PM about it.