OHM Negishima Space Center v0.2

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
On a relatively fresh install of Orbiter (on my new PC) with the D3D9 client, there seems to be a graphical issue, seen at the top right corner of the image.
StmaZG8.png

Those pathways leading from the assembly building to the launch pads were part of a single rectangular mesh with transparent textures. The darkened effect is not apparent up close but makes itself noticeable from farther away.

original D3D9 screenshot for comparison
negishima_newcover.png

([ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=4993"]runway texture by edsupagood[/ame], taxiways [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=801"]by preacher_mg[/ame] in the first image)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I installed an earlier release of the D3D9 client (one for Orbiter 2010 and not the new betas) and the problem was fixed.

Last edited:

Matias Saibene

Development hell
Reaction score
Website
de-todo-un-poco-computacion-e-ideas.blogspot.com.ar
On a relatively fresh install of Orbiter (on my new PC) with the D3D9 client, there seems to be a graphical issue, seen at the top right corner of the image.
StmaZG8.png

Those pathways leading from the assembly building to the launch pads were part of a single rectangular mesh with transparent textures. The darkened effect is not apparent up close but makes itself noticeable from farther away.

original D3D9 screenshot for comparison
negishima_newcover.png

(runway texture by edsupagood, taxiways by preacher_mg in the first image)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I installed an earlier release of the D3D9 client (one for Orbiter 2010 and not the new betas) and the problem was fixed.

I particularly had many problems (rains of CTDs) with D3D9 R15 (I do not know why I do not reported it bug) so I had to switch to using D3D9 R12.
Oh and by the way, your base is excellent, I love the bases on islands.:thumbup:
Also is excellent the "New Runway Texture", a greeting to its creator.
:cheers::cheers: