General Question Need help loading cargo

easy4525

Reaction score
I have added ( XR5 UCGO Cargo Platform for Orbiter 2010 P1 Version 2.0 ) to my orbiter install.I can get the racks to load in the cargo bay of the XR5,but for some reason I can't load any UCGO cargo to load into the racks.I have tried the usage keys in the pdf as labeled but no cargo appears. How do I load cargo? Thank you for your help in advance.

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Are you sure you have the cargo platform selected? You won't be able to use any of the keys or add cargo if you don't.

easy4525

Reaction score
1st thank you woo482 for your help.If you have time maybe a step by step on how to use your great add on the correct way. Thank you again.

---------- Post added 03-26-12 at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-25-12 at 11:43 PM ----------

I kept on trying and am now able to load cargo,selecting the cargo platform was my problem.I can load and unload cargo fine now.When cargo is loaded I cant see it from external view but it's there.Is there anything to change so I can see the cargo in the XR5 bay? I can see it once released.