Reaction score

Author: luis j

This is the first of several Add'ons that will include 3 different bases,
located on 2 planets, 18 satellites and 2 asteroids

In this complement I have included 2 bases in Titan:
Titan-Cubic and Titan-Trident

Taking advantage of the atmosphere of Titan, I have included in both bases a
track for takeoff and landing.

At the base of Titan-Tridet, I have placed 3 docking ports in the building itself,
together with the PADs, to facilitate the access of the cosmonauts directly from
the ship to the building, without the need for a pressurized suit.

I would appreciate any help to make these berthing ports operational

Requirements: It is necessary to have installed XR-2 (Ravenstar) and XR-5 (Vanguard)

I thank nukeet for its VOR tower and very specially to solarliner for
allow me to use your precious parabolic antennas of radio telescopes

DOWNLOAD

Petri

Reaction score
Guys, the file seems to have vanished again. Any idea where to get multibase-1.zip these days?

llarian

Reaction score
IIRC the original author did not have permission to distribute several of the files in Multi-Base1. He has not been around in some time so it is unlikely that the situation will be corrected. Also unlikely that even if someone still had the old files that they would forward a copy.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
I have the original file. That author didn't have my permission to use them...he only said he did. Please, don't ask...I'm not going to provide them.

vihtor

Reaction score
Okay. I understand you guys. But let me ask one more question - would it be possible to use MultiBase-1 without these files? I mean, maybe we can replace it with something else? Or do you prohibit the use of all files from the addon and my question does not make sense?

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Okay. I understand you guys. But let me ask one more question - would it be possible to use MultiBase-1 without these files? I mean, maybe we can replace it with something else? Or do you prohibit the use of all files from the addon and my question does not make sense?
I just got my PC running today after 12 months....long, long story. I'll look at it again and tell you what files in that addon need to be deleted.

Edit: I only prohibit the files in Luis J's addon he claims I gave him permission to use in Multibase-1, which is why I had Orbit-Hangar admin remove Multibase-1...and just that one, BTW. Delete them...use his addon. It apparently never occured to Luis J to do just that and re-release it.

2 mesh files. NV_Dish_R.msh and NV_Tower.msh.

Almost forgot. Any mention of the mesh files called out in the Base.cfg file will need to be removed, or Orbiter will CTD.

Last edited: