Project Mir station complex / UR-500 family

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Also the transfer of Soyuz T-15 from Mir to Salyut 7 and back
there is already a Soyuz T-15 scenario, I set up salut-7 and the Mir station so that you can visit in sequence (their exact location in orbit is unknown, therefore not very historical)
Безымянный.jpg

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Simulating the docking of Soyuz T-13 to Salyut 7 seems like a fun challenge on Orbiter
I can only redo the interior of Salyut-7 and cover it with ice to show that there is an accident at the station.
and spin the station on all planes to complicate docking

Last edited:

Gargantua2024

The Desktop Orbinaut
Reaction score
there is already a Soyuz T-15 scenario, I set up salut-7 and the Mir station so that you can visit in sequence (their exact location in orbit is unknown, therefore not very historical)
View attachment 34138
I think there's a high chance there are TLE data depicting the two space stations' orbital positions at the time of the Soyuz T-15 transfers that are saved at CelesTrak...that can be translated to state vectors if found

EstebanDF

Reaction score
Hello @MaxBuzz this addon is great, have a question though, have you found a way to avoid the terrain flooding into the scenario ? This is not only happening here, but all other addons as well, so not a problem of yours, but still I'm curious.

Flood2jpg.jpg

Thanks..

MaxBuzz

Reaction score
Hello @MaxBuzz this addon is great, have a question though, have you found a way to avoid the terrain flooding into the scenario ? This is not only happening here, but all other addons as well, so not a problem of yours, but still I'm curious.
Thanks..
there is a program Elv Tile Splitter V2 but I have not figured it out yet

hcschenhui

Reaction score
@MaxBuzz :Hi ,my friend , I have just download your mod pack ,that's the gifts of the God , I like energia and buran very much ,expect to see them ! if you can make polyus as a payload of energia , I think that everyone would love it ! thank you again !

Last edited: