Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
1st post....so I thought what better way than to wish all Orbiteers a very Merry Christmas and to hope that next year when I start my learning curve that I get to know some of you!
Welcome to O.F.:cheers: & Merry Christmas! Few places are like this one. Here we have people of all backgrounds,Expertise,Nationalities and a welcoming atmosphere (It's got plenty of O2!). You will find much to do and enjoy!

Orbinaut Pete

ISSU Project Manager
News Reporter
Reaction score
Sounds like someone has been naughty this year!

Hmm - maybe.
I sent a Christmas card to the ISS, but forgot about my own family:rofl:

-----Post Added-----

And when you do that, you're spending too much time on Orbiter:lol:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Well, I got my sister a humidifier for her room, for my Mom, foot lotion, for my dad, Voyager for rail sim.

Spacedoughnut

Civil Air Patrol Graduate
Reaction score
instead of presents he is going to get a peice of a burnt up astriod for christmas cuz he was bad

Sound like a couple hundred USD to me... I wouldn't mind that at all

FROHE WIENACHTEN (I'm only in German I, please correct me)
and Merry Christmas Everybody!

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Also, I santa visited ISS according to the Norad Tracker.
Wow. That's quite a trip!

I sort of wish the ISS was passing tonight so that I could tell people it's Santa. ;) (or Rudolph anyways)
Apparently there was an Iridium flare earlier that I missed. :p

Graham2001

Reaction score
Merry Xmas from Australia. All the best in the coming year.

Orbinaut Pete

ISSU Project Manager
News Reporter
Reaction score
So what gifts has everyone received?

I received an iPod touch, a book titled "Riding Rockets" by ex-shuttle astronaut Mike Mullane, a 6 DVD set of NASA's greatest achievements, and a 105 page reference guide to the ISS....

....yeah, I know, Im definately spending too much time on Orbiter...:p

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
:) I just got a new Graphics card for my Computer and a Power Supply for it and I might buy some new DDR2 memory and yes I would say you need to keep away from orbiter :)

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com
Now, when the last space launch of this year has succeeded, let me wish you all:

Feliz Navidad! Shuvo Naba Barsha! Bon Nadal i un Bon Any Nou! Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce! Glædelig Jul! Vrolijk Kerstfeest! Hyvaa joulua! Zalig Kerstfeest! Joyeux Noel! Nollaig chridheil! Froehliche Weihnachten! Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket! Nollaig Shona Dhuit! Buone Feste Natalizie! Prieci'gus Ziemsve'tkus! Maligayan Pasko! Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia! Feliz Natal! Sarbatori vesele! Sretan Bozic! Nollaig chridheil huibh! Sretam Bozic! Vesele Vianoce! Vesele Bozicne! God Jul! Nadolig Llawen!

:cheers:

If none of the above makes sense to you, then Merry Christmas! :lol:

Last edited:

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I got a Samsung Rant, a new joystick, a FS headset, TrafficX, candy, can't remember the rest...

Last edited:

Dr Pepper

Soft Drink
Reaction score
Merry Christmas! :)

A special "santa" went ahead and dropped this nice gift under my tree. It's one of the best gifts I've gotten in a long time. It certainly beats the old, dusty 60mm tube, but too bad it's going to be cloudy for the next couple of days, so I can't even use it.

Stormlordalpha

Reaction score
So!
I want all of you out there to tell how much I appreciate your work. I fly Orbiter since 2005. And because of you, I can do what I want to do when I was a child.
When you sign in you are asked what are your favorite addons. For me I can tell almost all. I like to do hard work with AMSO, to make the occasional trip to Luna with Deltaglider and roam around with the LaserTanks, to go to the planets with the Deepstar or the Descartes, or leave our SolarSystem with the Firefly and explore Alpha Centuri, Beta Sirrius and the other. What is so phantastic on Orbiter is that you have all the possibilitys. And this is because of You.
Dr. Schweiger, the provider of Webspace and all of you add on developers.
Thank you!
In this mind I wish you all good luck and a happy New Year.
Stay as you are. A friendly and nice community.
And keep bringing out new spacecrafts and Planets and Bases and so forth :)
Thank you, Werner