Life MFD

OHM Life MFD v1.1 (alpha)

Boxx

Mars Addict
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Boxx submitted a new addon:

Life MFD - Monitoring Accelerations and Resources and their effect on Health (1G-paradigm)

Alpha version of a "LIFE Support" MFD. Features:
  • Camera vibration with thrust in VC (optimized for 1G-thrust = no vibration)
  • Displacement of camera in VC with the felt accelerations +DAMPING or No DAMPING button in MFD (fasten seat-belt)
  • green | yellow | red Gauges for instant, 5s-average, 1H-average, 7D-average accelerations
  • Warning flags associated: TRAUMA > FAINTG > CARDIO > SKELET
  • Air, Water, Food management, with green | yellow | red gauges
Known...

Read more about this addon...

Boxx

Mars Addict
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Bug reports tell that this addon is not loaded or not visible in the list of MFD (check your Orbiter.log for confirmation).

This seems to be caused by the C++ Runtime not being called properly. After a bunch of time at searching for a proper way to point to a C++ Runtime while compiling (I suspect a license issue), I gave up, but I am still expecting some advises on the compilation and linking options. BUT here is a workaround: you can install the free MS Visual Studio Community 2019 (11+GB, sorry!!!) and it will provide the resources to load this addon properly, as well as further addons compiled with VS2019, I guess.

Note: you may have installed vc_redist.x86.exe or similar (as runtime) but it does NOT solve this problem. Any explanation welcome in the addon thread.

pushkin

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
This looks very interesting. Will check it out later today.