Leaving O-F

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
See ya around Scruce! I hope you're back sooner rather than later, but it's your choice :thumbup: Good luck in all your endeavors!

Goodbye fireballs619, I did not know you very well, but you are a good guy! Wise words of wisdom! :thumbup:

But Wise words of wisdom cannot be shortened to WWW, if you get the joke! :lol:

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Good luck in the Cadet Corps, Scruce, and you have my very best wishes. Hit me up on facebook or email (if you have it...) anytime.

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Scruce,

I'm glad you've made the decision to concentrate on your studies. I think higher education is one of the best things we can do for ourselves.

Even though we've never really met, I wish you the best luck, and I hope you do well for yourself. Come back, and tell us all about it, eh?

:hello:

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Bye for now, sure you'll be back! Mind how you go, G.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Good luck in the Cadet Corps, Scruce, and you have my very best wishes. Hit me up on facebook or email (if you have it...) anytime.

Bye Eli, I am still doing my OFSS3 flight. My email is on my profile page if you need to contact me about patches. :thumbup:

Scruce,

I'm glad you've made the decision to concentrate on your studies. I think higher education is one of the best things we can do for ourselves.

Even though we've never really met, I wish you the best luck, and I hope you do well for yourself. Come back, and tell us all about it, eh?

:hello:

I'm sure I will, good luck and goodbye Scav! :)

Bye for now, sure you'll be back! Mind how you go, G.

Bye Notebook, good luck in becoming a pilot (I think that is what you wanted :p).

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
:O Oh noz! Well have fun Scruce. Hope you'll come back soon ^-^

See ya on the flip side.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
:O Oh noz! Well have fun Scruce. Hope you'll come back soon ^-^

See ya on the flip side.

Yes, I'll probably return sometime in the new year,

Goodbye Stevodoran! :)

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm sorry to see you going Scruce, but I certainly understand we all have priorities in real life which some times require a step back. I wish you all the best and thank you for being a part of the community!

:cheers:

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see you going Scruce, but I certainly understand we all have priorities in real life which some times require a step back. I wish you all the best and thank you for being a part of the community!

Thanks Tex, I'm sure I will return someday.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
See you later ('bye' is simply too final) Scruce, take care. It's been a pleasure. :)

Scav

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
('bye' is simply too final)

Reminiscent of a dear-gone comedian I used to follow:

"They might tell you you're on a non-stop flight. Well, I don't think I care for that. No, I insist that my flights stop. Preferably at an airport!"

and . . .

" 'Final approach' is not very promising, either. 'Final' is not a very good word to be using on an airline! Sometimes the pilot will get on, and he'll say: 'We'll be on the ground in fifteen minutes.' Well, that's a little vague, isn't it?"

That's the way my mind works sometimes. I zeroed right in on that stressed keyword, and apparently I decided we needed some levity here. :)