OHM ISLA - release 2016

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: cizurator

International Space Launch Agency, or ISLA, is a fictional space flight agency, that runs both commercial payload flights and manned space missions.

This package includes,Firebird I and Firebird II heavy launch vehicles, Corvus-class space shuttle, three custom payloads for the shuttle and - of course - the Makatea Space Center.

This addon also represents a significant update for the three-year-old release of Firebird I + Makatea Space Center. Rewrite all files if necessary.

See README file before installation. Many more detailed informations can be found there, too.

Requires Spacecraft3, Multistage2015 and OrbiterSound 4.0 to work.

DOWNLOAD

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks Cizurator for making this,just a heads up for future updates if any,Vinka released Spacecraft4,it has a lot more options.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Cool! I will check it out right when I'm home from work. I already had some missions planned for this add-on, now I can finally fly them :)

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
There's one more fact, that i didn't mention anywhere: Every autopilot program includes a separate launch commentary, that is voiced by me. Let's see, what grade will users give to my non-native english accent :D

Lmoy

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
There's one more fact, that i didn't mention anywhere: Every autopilot program includes a separate launch commentary, that is voiced by me. Let's see, what grade will users give to my non-native english accent :D

Ooh, now I want to give this a go even more! That's really cool; not a lot of add-ons have custom voicing.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
It's very nice! Took her for a spin to orbit (nice work on the voice over) and nice implementation of MS2015. Hopefully tonight I'll aim for a recovery back on the island (which also looks pretty cool!)

Interceptor

Reaction score
I haven had a chance to check it out,yet I have the flu,but I am feeling better,and will hopefully get to it this evening,thanks once again,I have been looking foward to this addon for some time now.

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net

Nothing wrong with that! I like the custom commentary.
I've took her for a spin last night and did a couple of laps around the earth and she flies wonderful.
I will try landing tonight, looking forward to it!

romanasul

Reaction score
Beautiful rocket cizurator, it looks quite Russian in design. It's performance is good to simulate an Angara A7.2B to launch the PTK spacecraft to the moon, since we don't have that yet.