Question Is there a Camera MFD for 100830 P1

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I think the camera mfd is picky about certain modules being loaded either ahead of it or behind it try some different combinations or just try camera mfd and see if it works on it’s own and then test with other modules or mfds.
o_O D'oh, I've tried everything else but that. Thanks!

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Just some follow up. I think I've looked at everything now. In 100830 P1, I still get a CTD with Camera MFD 0.12 Beta being the only plugin selected under the Modules tab and activated. When the plugins I use are selected under the Modules tab with Camera MFD 0.12 Beta selected but not activated, I get odd behavior in simulation that doesn't occur if Camera MFD 0.12 Beta is left unselected in Modules. Bottom line, in my setup (Ailenware 17 2.40 Ghz CPU, 8 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M) Camera MFD 0.12 Beta doesn't seem to play nicely with any of the plugins regardless their order of selection. I might have to reconsider my D3D9 decisions.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Honestly BenSisko,I remember it working on my orbiter 2010P1 install,but every once in awhile it would CTD,sorry,I couldn’t be of more help,maybe write to to the author if he’s still around,and ask him to mod it for orbiter 2010P1.

Last edited: