Request Is the AMSO add on still around for 2006?

cnyle

Reaction score
I have tried searching, but with no luck. I have been away from Orbiter for a long time. My son has gotten the space itch again, and I come back to find 2010 released. I d/l this new version, but it seems that most of the addons are still for the older version. But, the AMSO is only for 2010 now. Is the older version around anywhere? I have searched high and low but I cannont find it. I guess if it comes down to it, I can install both versions of Orbiter. Thanks for any help, Charles.

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
To my knowledge, most of the add-ons still work with 2010. If it was made for '06 there is a chance it still works for 2010.

Mantis

Reaction score
I don't believe that the new version will work with 2006 at all but it is well worth going to 2010 for - there are a lot of really good enhancements in this version.

cnyle

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I'm getting 2010 now, I will give it a shot, thank you.

alagreca

Reaction score
Website
home.myspace.com
AMSO 1.18

The last AMSO version relased for 060929 was version 1.18. I have that distribution archived, but I would not know how to get it to you and it would probably be some kind of infraction. Best bet would be to contact Alan Capt directly on the link he provides on his website pasted below.

http://www.acsoft.ch/Contact/contact.html

Hope this helps.